AIATSL Recruitment 2019 AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment 2019 Air India Air Transport Services Vacancy Walk-in Interview For 205 Jobs Manager, Customer Agent & Other Post Apply Offline before Last Date
Have you ever dream to work in MNC’s? Are you passionate to work in Airports? If so, then your dream may be transformed into reality. AIATSL authority has released AIATSL Recruitment 2019 for the candidates who have potential and can give their best to serve their customers class one facility. Actually, AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – 205 Customer Agent, Manager & Other Posts are the job posts that are available for the eligible prospective candidates. The utmost important task to remember is the registration date which is initiated by 4th April 2019.
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Offline Application Notification
Additionally, you can also collect information regarding pay scale, age limit, eligibility criteria, qualification and much more. To gather all such information, you have to read this AIATSL Recruitment 2019 article slowly and carefully. For more details, you can even download the AIATSL Recruitment Notification 2019 and get access for other essential information to feed your craving knowledge.
Once you access the, verify each and every objective that are mentioned in the notification to clear out your confusion and avoid any misunderstanding. As, you are once satisfied with the details, fill up the registration form that is available in this article. Make sure that you fill the registration form within the time limit (because the date varies for the post that you opt for) or else forget your dream to be recruited in Multi-National Company.
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
There are vacancies available for various jobs like Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling), Customer Agent, Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver.etc at AIATSL. Once you get the crystal clear idea about the post that you are willing to do work for, check out the number of vacancies that are available for your post. Do not worry; you do not have to open the AIATSL Recruitment Notification 2019 again. We are making your task simple by providing you a readymade context that is mentioned below:
|Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling)||02|
|Duty Manager – Terminal||10|
|Ramp Service Agent / Ramp Service Agent(LG)||25|
|Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver||60|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration||03|
|Officer – Human Resource/ Administration||03|
About AIATSL Customer Agents Recruitment 2019
AIATSL stands for Air India Air Transport Services Limited. It is a subordinate company owned by Air India Limited. The aim of AIATSL is to serve uniform Ground Handling services like Passenger, Ramp, Cargo Handling, Baggage and Cabin cleaning. This all facilities are provided under Air India Airport Services supervision. At present, AIATSL offers the top-notch facility over 78 airports.
Furthermore, apart from taking Air India Limited’s flights handling along with their Subsidiary companies, AIATSL provides their services to 36 scheduled abroad airlines, 3 scheduled domestic airlines, 4 regional airlines, 12 seasonal charter airlines and much more. Moreover, AIATSL is only Ground Handling Company who provides services to Airbus A380.
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2019
Before filling the registration form, take a look at the eligibility for AIATSL Recruitment 2019 whether you stand a favorable chance or match up the requirements. If yes, then proceed further.
- For Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling): The candidate should possess a graduate’s degree from a reputed university and having an experience of 18 years (including 6 years of experience which they should have in managerial or supervisor in Pax and Cargo handling functions within Airport)
- Duty Manager – Terminal: The applicant should be a degree holder with at least 16 years of experience in which they should have 4 years of experience as managerial or supervisory in Pax and Cargo handling functions
- Customer Agent: Diploma graduation in IATA – UFTA or IATA -FIATAA or IATA DGR or IATA –CARGO or experience of 1 year in fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger/cargo checking with graduation
- Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent(LG): Three years of Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Production / Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by the state government OR ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in a motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter / Welder
- Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver: Senior Secondary passed candidates who should have a valid driving license of HMV
- Executive – Human Resource/Administration: Candidate should have MBA’s degree or equivalent, in HR or Personal Management course (full-time course of 2 years), along with a year’s experience in MS-operations
- Officer – Human Resource/Administration: Candidate should have MBA’s degree or equivalent, in HR or Personal Management course (full-time course of 2 years) with 4 years of experience in Industrial relation and HR functions
- Assistant – Accounts: Graduated candidate with 1 year or moiré experience in Finance functions and accountants
Check this qualification and then proceed for registration or else your money will waste.
Pay Scale in AIATSL Recruitment 2019
It’s kind of dream that you earn an attractive salary that can full fill your needs as well as can save for your future expense. But in this AIATSL Recruitment 2019, you can full fill your dream.
- For Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling): 60,000/- pm
- For Duty Manager – Terminal: 45,000/-pm
- For Customer Agent: 20,190/-pm
- For Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent(LG): 20,190/-pm
- For Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver: 18,360 /-pm
- For Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration: 25,300/-pm
- For Officer – Human Resource/Administration: 41,000/-pm
- For Assistant – Accounts: 20,190/-pm
AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
Usually, the age limit plays an important role in the MNC’s. Without fail, check out the age limit section for various posts at AIATSL.
- For Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling): 55 years
- For Duty Manager – Terminal: 55 years
- For Customer Agent: 28 years
- For Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent(LG): 28 years
- For Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver: 28 years
- For Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration: 35 years
- For Officer – Human Resource/Administration: 35 years
- For Assistant – Accounts: 28 years
Important Date for AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – 205 Customer Agent, Manager & Other Posts
These are the crucial points that you have to remember if you want to join AIATSL. Along with the dates, venues are also available for the examination.
|For Deputy Terminal Manager – (Pax Handling)||24-Apr-19||Systems & Training Division
Near Sahar Police Station
Airport Gate No.- 5
Mumbai – 400099
|For Duty Manager – Terminal||24-Apr-19|
|For Customer Agent||25-Apr-19|
|For Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent(LG)||30-Apr-19|
|For Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver||02-May-19|
|For Jr. Executive – Human Resource/Administration||03-May-19|
|For Officer – Human Resource/Administration||03-May-19|
|For Assistant – Accounts||07-May-19|
Let we remind you to be punctual and reach the venue as mentioned in the context before time and meet the Walk-In person.
Application Fees for AIATSL Recruitment 2019
Make sure that you transfer the required registration fees before the end date. You have sent a Demand Draft in the name of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, Mumbai.
- Registration fees for GEN/OBC: 500/-
- Registration fees for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman: Nil
Selection Process AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Walk in Interview
The selection procedure will vary for different designation and which are given below:
For Deputy Terminal Manager (Pax Handling)/Duty Manager-Terminal/Jr. Executive-Human Resource/Administration Officer-Human Resource/Administration:
- Screening and Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
For AIATSL Customer Agent Assistant-Accounts:
- Group Discussion on the basis of response
For AIATSL Ramp Service Agent /Ramp Service Agent (LG) Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver:
- Driving test of HMV for Ramp service
The selection process will be held on a similar day of Walk-in date, else on subsequent days.
You May Like Here
- UP Pashumitra Recruitment 2019
- MES Pune Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2019
- KPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019
- KPSC Group C Recruitment 2019
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
- CESCOM Recruitment 2019
- MESCOM Recruitment 2019
- FSSAI Recruitment 2019
- ONGC Recruitment 2019
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
- BSNL Recruitment 2019
- SAIL Recruitment 2019
- KHSD Recruitment 2019
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Recruitment 2019
- RRB Recruitment 2019
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2019
- The eligible applicants have to meet the Walk-in Person at the mentioned venue on date and time. They need to carry the Application form and copies of certificates along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD”.
- Do not forget to write down your contact details on the back side of Demand Draft so that the authority can contact you in case of any error.
- You can download the Application Form from this website.
Systems & Training Division
Near Sahar Police Station
Airport Gate No.- 5
Mumbai – 400099
We wish that you become a successful person, achieve all your future endeavors and reach the top of the world. However, if you find any difficulty, then feel free to contact us. You can contact us by writing your queries in the comment box.