Allahabad High Court HC ARO APS Driver Recruitment 2018 2019: Prayagraj situated the High Court Of Judicature which has jurisdiction over the entire state of Uttar Pradesh has released the notification declaring about the vacancy for 341 posts of Assistant Review Officer, Driver and others. With the maximum number of serving judge, the court maintains a permanent bench at Lucknow. Candidate can proceed to fill the online applications form available on the web, the last date to apply is 7th January 2019. The abridged advertisement is live now the interested students can submit their online applications.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court – Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Assistant Review Officer ARO, Additional Private Secretary and Driver|
|Number of Posts||341 Various Posts|
|The Allahabad HC ARO Recruitment 2019 will be started on||18/12/2018|
|Last date of Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment||07/01/2019|
|Written Exam Dates||Will be updated shortly|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
The application process to fill for the declared 341 vacancies of the posts for Assistant Review Officer, Additional Private Secretary and Drivers Grade IVhas already begun. The submitting of applications has started from 18th December 2018 which was declared on the official website of the High Court of Judicature, Allahabad. All the candidates who aspire to get shortlist are requested to fill and their online applications on or before 7th January 2019.
Allahabad High Court ARO APS Driver Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
The upcoming vacancies are 341 in total which is further divided into different posts which are:
a) Additional Private Secretary which will consist of 23 posts.
b) Assistant Review Officer which will shortlist 277 people, in other words, the post has 277 posts.c) Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) has 41 posts.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019 – Important Dates
The process for the online application shall begin from – 18th December 2019.
And shall end on – 7th January 2019.
Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
For the post of Additional Private Secretary APS – In qualification, the applicant must be a Graduate. Further, he shall possess the speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand, and 40 wpm in English Typewriting. Apart from this, the applicant shall also have all the good knowledge of computers.
For the post of Assistant Review Officer ARO – In qualification, the applicant must be a Graduate and shall possess basic computer qualification.
For the post of Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) – In qualification, the applicant must have finished high school and shall possess a valid driving license for minimum 5 years.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
For the post of ARO & APS –
For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 750/-
For SC/ ST – Rs. 500/-
For the post of Driver –
For Gen/ OBC- Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST – Rs. 300/-
The candidates may pay their exam application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking / E Challan Payment Mode.
Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit & Relaxation
Additional Private Secretary – The applicant must fall in between the age of 21 to 35 years as on 1st July 2018.
Assistant Review Officer – The applicant must fall in between the age of21 to 35 years as on 1st July 2018.
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) – The applicant must fall in between the age of 18 to 35 years as on 1st July 2018.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019 – Pay Scale
Additional Private Secretary – Initially the candidate shall be placed in a pay scale of – Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
Apart from that Grade Pay of – Rs 4,800.
Assistant Review Officer – Initially the candidate will be placed in a pay scale of – Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
Apart from that Grade Pay of – Rs 4,000.
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) – Initially the candidate will be placed in a pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month.
Along with Grade Pay of – Rs. 1,900.
Allahabad HC ARO, APS Driver Grade IV Exam Syllabus
The core study of any exam is to have initially the knowledge about the post for which the candidate is going to attempt the exam. So, initially, all the aspirants should acquire some knowledge about the High Court of Allahabad ARO, APS, Driver Exam post, such knowledge will become the foundation for this post.
After going through the basic knowledge now the students can jump into the syllabus which is been share below.
Allahabad HC Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Exam Pattern – Test 1
- The exam of Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer will be based on the OMR answer sheet.
- Paper will carry 150 questions of objective type in the examination.
- The duration for the exam will be allowed 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Allahabad HC ARO Exam Pattern – Test 2
Test 2 of the Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer will be computer based. Only those candidates who made it clear in test 1 and got the best scores shall be only eligible to appear for the test 2.
- The Computer Test will be of 50 marks only.
- The duration for the aforesaid test will 15 minutes.
- The candidate will be allotted their respective topic on the examination day itself.
- The aspirants are required to write a letter/essay in Hindi/English on the Computer within the given time period.
- The cut-off marks for this test are 17.
Allahabad HC Additional Private Secretary (APS) Exam Pattern
|Stage||Written Exam||Syllabus||Maximum Marks|
|1||PART – A Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type Test|
(on O.M.R. Sheets)
|Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies||40|
|Elementary knowledge of Computers.||20|
|PART – B Subjective Type Test (On Answer Booklet)||Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sir Issac Pitman’s Book)||40|
|2||PART – A||Shorthand Test||150|
|PART – B||PART-B: Computer Knowledge Test||50|
Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in:
- Written examination
- Computer knowledge test
- Hindi/English stenography test, and
- Technical driving test
As may apply to the post they are applying for.
You May Like Here
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2018 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018 – 9031 Posts
- India Post Recruitment 2018 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 2019?
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Allahabad High Court.
- Step 2 – Click on the option of Recruitment given at the footer.
- Step 3 – Click on the link that reads, ‘Abridged Advertisement for the post of Addl. Pvt. Secretary Asstt. Review Officer and Drivers Grade-IV of High Court Allahabad’
- Step 4 – Quickly once go through the vacancy details carefully and fill the necessary details.
- Step 5 – Then after submitting the form with the specified fee.
- Step 6 – Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference.
|Recruitment Details||Allahabad HC ARO Recruitment Details|
|Prayagraj HC Admit Card||Available Here|
|Allahabad HC Result||Available Here|
|Allahabad HC Official Website||www.allahabadhighcourt.in|
Table of Contents