AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates, AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019, AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility, AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019, AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019, AP EAMCET Cut Off 2019, AP EAMCET Counseling, AP EAMCET Result 2019 & AP EAMCET Rank List 2019 www.apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. The university was founded in 2008. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has given the responsibility of conducting this entrance test to this university. So, on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTUK conducts the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test every year. It is compulsory to give this entrance test in order to get admission in many professional courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted to provide admission in the following courses for the academic session 2019-20.
- Sc. Agriculture/ B. Sc. Horticulture/ B. V. Sc./ Animal Husbandry
- Tech/ Biotechnology/Engineering
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
These dates are very important. The dates will tell the entire schedule of AP EAMCET 2019.
- The release of AP EAMCET 2019: in the month of February 2019
- The beginning of submission of online application form: in the last week of February 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form: in the last week of March 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form with late fee: in the first week of April 2019
- Correction of data in online submitted application form: in the second week of April 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form with late fee of RS 1000: in the second week of April 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form with late fee of RS 5000: in the third week of April 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form with late fee of RS 10,000: in the third week of April 2019
- Date of AP EAMCET: in the last week of April 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Every interested candidate must read the eligible candidate carefully. Only eligible candidate will be allowed to appear in the written entrance exam. It is as follows:
- Candidate must be Indian. He/she must be the resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Engineering and Pharmacy courses: the lower age limit is 16 years and there is no upper age limit.
- For other courses: the lower age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2019 and the upper age limit is 22 years but this upper age limit is 25 years for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from the recognized board of the country.
AP EAMCET 2019 – Application Form
Candidates will visit the official website. They will click on http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Here, they will click on Online Application. There are four steps in filling the online application form.
- Fee Payment: the process will be initiated by making the online fee payment.
- Know the payment status: candidate can check the status of fee payment online.
- Fill Application: After making the payment, the candidate must fill the application form.
- Print application: After the submission of online application form, the applicant must print out the submitted application form.
AP EAMCET 2019 – Application Fees
Candidate will pay the application fee as per the course he/she chooses to get admission.
- Fee Amount for Engineering Stream (E):
- Fee Amount: Rs 500
- Processing Fee: Rs 59
- Total Fee: Rs 559
- Fee Amount for Agriculture & Medical Stream (AM):
- Fee Amount: Rs 500
- Processing Fee: Rs 59
- Total Fee: Rs 559
- Fee Both (Engineering & Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM):
- Fee Amount: Rs 1000
- Processing Fee: Rs 118
- Total Fee: Rs 1118
The payment of application fee will generate a web page. This web page will have important details. It will have candidate’s name, hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID along with the fee amount.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
AP EAMCET is as follows:
- The exam will be in online mode only.
- It will be conducted in two sessions i.e. 10 AM- 01 PM and 02:30 PM – 05:30 PM.
- All the questions will be two languages: English and Telugu.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions Type.
- Time duration is three hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- For an engineering exam, there will be three subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Physics and Chemistry will consist of 40 questions each. Mathematics will consist of 80 questions.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019
AP EAMCET syllabus is different for engineering stream and for agricultural and Medical stream.
To get the engineering stream related syllabus, click on this link,
To get the agricultural and medical stream related syllabus, click on this link,
This syllabus will help the applicant in the preparation of exam. Considering the topics mentioned in the syllabus will help the applicant in getting a good score in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
It is compulsory for all the applicants to download the admit card. AP EAMCET Admit Card will be available online only. So, the candidates will download the same from http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. This link will help in downloading the admit card for the entrance exam. Without AP EAMCET admit card, no applicant will have permission to give the exam. So, do not forget to carry this important document on the day of AP EAMCET exam.
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2019
JNTU, Kakinada will release the AP EAMCET cut off. AP EAMCET cut off is the minimum qualifying marks obtained in the entrance exam. It will help the candidates in getting admission in participating institutions. The officials will prepare the AP EAMCET cut off on the following parameters.
- Previous Year’s cut off
- The difficulty level of AP EAMCET exam.
- A total number of available seats in the participating institutes.
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
So, to qualify the exam, one needs to meet AP EAMCET cut off. AP EAMCET cut off is different for different categories. So, the category wise cut off 2019 is mentioned below:
|Name of Category||Cut Off marks|
|Unreserved Category and OBC Category||45|
AP EAMCET 2019 – Counseling
Officials will start the counseling process only after the declaration of result. In the counseling session, they will register themselves. It will be followed by the verification of documents. The candidate will get the seat allotment in counseling. Candidates will get the institution and course as per his/her rank in AP EAMCET.
AP EAMCET Result 2019 – AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019
AP EAMCET result will publish on the official website in the month of May 2019. So, the candidates need to wait until the declaration of the result. Along with the result, the authorities will also issue AP EAMCET rank card. So, after the announcement of the result, passed candidates will be able to download the rank card too. As per the ranks of passed candidates, they will get the call for counseling. However, it is necessary for the appeared candidates to achieve at least 25% of total marks in order to get the rank in the entrance exam.
Table of Contents