AP EAMCET Result 2020 Rank List, Application Form, Exam Dates & Pattern, Eligibility, Cut Off, AP EAMCET Counseling, AP EAMCET Result & Rank List 2020 all updates available on this page so check updates and download the result from below links or check result on official web portal www.apeamcet.nic.in
Latest Update on 31.07.2019: Unfortunately, the AP EAMCET Result which May Will to release next week & Rank List will be declared after that as per authority’s decision. So, we insist you be in touch with YouthResult.Com for more updates.
AP EAMCET 2020: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. The university was founded in 2008. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has given the responsibility of conducting this entrance test to this university. So, on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTUK conducts the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test every year. It is compulsory to give this entrance test in order to get admission in many professional courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET will be conducted to provide admission in the following courses for the academic session 2020.
- Sc. Agriculture/ B. Sc. Horticulture/ B. V. Sc./ Animal Husbandry
- Tech/ Biotechnology/Engineering
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date
These dates are very important. The dates will tell the entire schedule of AP EAMCET 2020.
- The release of AP EAMCET:
- The beginning online application form:
- Last date for submission of online application form:
- Last date for submission of online application form with late fee:
- Correction of data in the online submitted application form:
- Last date for submission of online application form with late fee of RS 1000:
- End date for submission of online application form with late fee of RS 5000:
- Last date for submission of online application form with late fee of RS 10,000:
- Date of AP EAMCET:
AP EAMCET 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Every interested candidate must read the eligible candidate carefully. Only eligible candidate will be allowed to appear in the written entrance exam. It is as follows:
- Candidate must be Indian. He/she must be the resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Engineering and Pharmacy courses: the lower age limit is 16 years and there is no upper age limit.
- For other courses: the lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 22 years but this upper age limit is 25 years for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from the recognized board of the country.
AP EAMCET 2020 – Application Form
Candidates will visit the official website. They will click on http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Here, they will click on Online Application. There are four steps in filling the online application form.
- Fee Payment: the process will be initiated by making the online fee payment.
- Know the payment status: candidate can check the status of fee payment online.
- Fill Application: After making the payment, the candidate must fill the application form.
- Print application: After the submission of an online application form, the applicant must print out the submitted application form.
AP EAMCET 2020 – Application Fees
The candidate will pay the application fee as per the course he/she chooses to get admission.
- Fee Amount for Engineering Stream (E):
- Fee Amount: Rs 500
- Processing Fee: Rs 59
- Total Fee: Rs 559
- Fee Amount for Agriculture & Medical Stream (AM):
- Fee Amount: Rs 500
- Processing Fee: Rs 59
- Total Fee: Rs 559
- Fee Both (Engineering & Agriculture & Medical) (E & AM):
- Fee Amount: Rs 1000
- Processing Fee: Rs 118
- Total Fee: Rs 1118
The payment of application fee will generate a web page. This web page will have important details. It will have candidate’s name, hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID along with the fee amount.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
AP EAMCET is as follows:
- The exam will be in online mode only.
- It will be conducted in two sessions i.e. 10 AM- 01 PM and 02:30 PM – 05:30 PM.
- All the questions will be two languages: English and Telugu.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions Type.
- Time duration is three hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- For an engineering exam, there will be three subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Physics and Chemistry will consist of 40 questions each.
- Mathematics will consist of 80 questions.
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020
AP EAMCET syllabus is different for engineering stream and for agricultural and Medical stream.
To get the engineering stream related syllabus, click on this link,
To get the agricultural and medical stream related syllabus, click on this link,
This syllabus will help the applicant in the preparation of the exam. Considering the topics mentioned in the syllabus will help the applicant in getting a good score in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
It is compulsory for all the applicants to download the admit card. AP EAMCET Admit Card will be available online only. So, the candidates will download the same from http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. This link will help in downloading the admit card for the entrance exam. Without AP EAMCET admit card, no applicant will have permission to give the exam. So, do not forget to carry this important document on the day of the AP EAMCET exam.
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2020
JNTU, Kakinada will release the AP EAMCET cut off. AP EAMCET cut off is the minimum qualifying marks obtained in the entrance exam. It will help the candidates in getting admission in participating institutions. The officials will prepare the AP EAMCET cut off on the following parameters.
- Previous Year’s cut off
- The difficulty level of AP EAMCET exam.
- A total number of available seats in the participating institutes.
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
So, to qualify the exam, one needs to meet AP EAMCET cut off. AP EAMCET cut off is different for different categories. So, the category wise cut off is mentioned below:
|Name of Category||Cut Off marks|
|Unreserved Category and OBC Category||45|
AP EAMCET 2020 – Counseling
Officials will start the counseling process only after the declaration of result. In the counseling session, they will register themselves. It will be followed by the verification of documents. The candidate will get the seat allotment in counseling. Candidates will get the institution and course as per his/her rank in AP EAMCET.
AP EAMCET Result 2020 – AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020
AP EAMCET result will publish on the official website in t So, the candidates need to wait until the declaration of the result. Along with the result, the authorities will also issue the AP EAMCET Rank Card & Result 2020. So, after the announcement of the result. Passed candidates will be able to download the rank card too. As per the ranks of passed candidates, they will get the call for counseling. However, it is necessary for the appeared candidates to achieve at least 25% of total marks in order to get the rank in the entrance exam.