APDCL Admit Card 2018: The Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) recruitment board has floated an official notification for recruiting candidates for various posts like Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, and Junior Manager. The forms for this recruitment will be accepted till the 25th of September, 2018 through online mode only. All eligible candidates can fill the online recruitment application forms between 5th of September to 25th of September. Prior to filling the application form one must go through the eligibility criteria for this vacancy and ensure they qualify in that. Other than this all, those who have already applied for this vacancy might now be looking forward to their Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Admit Card. The recruitment authorities have stated that they will generate the admit cards for all the applicants within 7-15 days before exam date. All applicants will receive the links for downloading their Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Admit Card on their submitted email ID and mobile number. You will have to click on the link and you will be directed to a page for downloading your Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Admit Card. For more details about the APDCL admit card please refer to the following information:
APDCL AM – MO & Junior Manager 2018 Admit Card
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager & Junior Manager|
|Board of Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|No of Vacancy||276 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
The recruitment board will soon share the APDCL admit card links with all candidates who have filled and submitted the application forms. The link for viewing and downloading their APDCL admit card will be sent to their registered email address and submitted mobile number before a week or two of the examination date. The admit card will contain candidates identification details like name, address, and photograph. Other than this it will have the complete details regarding the exam date, a place where it will be held, reporting time, the time allotted for attempting the examination etc. So all candidates must o through all those details and ensure they are correct. In case there is any discrepancy in submitted details then try to get it corrected on your admit card before the exam date.
Examination Schedule Details
The APDCL recruitment will consist of an online assessment exam for three hours and will consist of two tests. First set of test will contain questions from subjects like general aptitude and English and the second set of text will contain questions from their core subjects either of their bachelor’s degree of masters one. Both the tests will consist of 100 marks so in total the whole exam will comprise of 200 marks. All candidates will be given a maximum of3 hours to complete this examination. Both the test of an examination will be held in an online mode only so, all applicants must ensure that they can use a computer.
APDCL AM – MO & Junior Manager Admit Card 2018
Important Documents that one must carry to the examination center:
- All applicants must carry a printed or Photostatted copies of their APDCL admit cards. All candidates must ensure the presence of their picture on their respective admit card. In case the picture is not printed, the candidate must affix his/her recent passport size photograph on their admit card.
- All applicants must carry any of their original Identity proofs like Adhar card, Pan Card, voter ID, etc.
You May Like Here
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment – 61 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
- Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2018 – 153 Posts
How to download APDCL Junior Manager Admit Card?
Kindly go through the following steps for downloading APDCL admit card:
- Go to the official Web page of APDCL recruitment board by typing the URL as apdcl.org.in
- Search for latest admit card notification and click on it.
- A new window will open up and there you will find an option for downloading your Admit Card. So click on that option and type in your registration number and date of birth as username and password
- Once you have entered the details click on “Submit” button and your admit card will open up.
- So as per your requirement either click on download or print to save or get a print out of your admit card.
|Government Job Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||APDCL Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Available Here|
Kindly, note that the option for print will not work until you have a printer attached to your device. So, in that case, you can download your admit card to any of the folders on your device. In case you face any issue while downloading it then write your concern to us in the comment box given below.
Table of Contents