APDCL Result 2019 AM, MO & JM 276 Posts: The Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) recruitment board has sent out an official notification for appointing candidates for many different posts like Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, and Junior Manager. The forms for this recruitment are invited till the 25th of September, 2018. All eligible candidates who are interested to work on these 276 vacant positions can go through the online recruitment criteria and submit the forms before 25th of September. All the applicants who already applied for this APDCL recruitment and appeared in the exam as well might now be waiting to hear their Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Result (Group A & B). It is being said that the APDCL board will soon release the official notification for the APDCL result. All applicants will be informed about it through a text or email to their provided email and number at the time of registration. The Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Result will only be declared after all the answer sheets are evaluated and the final merit list is prepared. For more information about Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Result please refer to the information provided under.
APDCL Result 2019 Information
APDCL Junior Manager Result 2019
|Name of Exam||AM, MO & JM (Group A & B)|
|Board of Organization||APDCL – Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|No of Vacancy||276 Posts|
|Date of Result||Update Soon|
The APDCL recruitment will comprise of a combined online assessment test. It will be for three hours and will consist of two tests. The first test will include questions from general aptitude and English and the second test will contain questions from any of the core subjects of the applicant. It can be a subject either from bachelor degree or master degree. Both the tests will carry 100 marks each so as a grand total the exam will comprise of 200 marks. Both the exams will occur in an online mode only so, one must be familiar to the computer.
APDCL Result 2019 (Group A & B) – Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their score in the online test result and the performance in the interview. Applicants passing in the written test will be further given a date for the interview. All of them who will clear the APDCL interview round will them be appointed for the particular vacant post.
APDCL Cut Off Marks 2019
A minimum passing score is decided by the recruitment board. An applicant with marks equal to or more than this cut-off will be considered to be passing.
APDCL Merit List 2019 – AM, MO & JM
All passing candidates are arranged in an order of decreasing number of marks. Candidate with maximum marks will be allotted the very first position and then followed by the next in a decreasing order till all the passing applicants are covered. Candidates will be called for interview on the basis or their rank in the merit list.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 2306 Posts
- Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 257 Posts
- Railway Recruitment 2019 RRB Group C & Group D – 16 Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 345 Posts
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – 405 Posts
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – 1179 Posts
Steps for Download APDCL Result 2019
- Visit the official Website of APDCL by typing the URL as apdcl.org.in in any of the web browsers.
- Locate the option for “Important results” and click on it.
- There you will find an option for APDCL 2018 results. Click on that link and you will be directed to a new page.
- There type in your login details like roll number & DOB and click on submit button.
- Your result booklet will open up and will also have an option for download on it.
- To view your result and click on download to save a copy of it on your device.
|Government Jobs 2019||Latest Govt Job Vacancies|
|APDCL Result 2019||Available Here|
|Recruitment Details||APDCL Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Available Here|
So this was how you can view your APDCL Result 2019 AM, MO & JM Post candidates hope you found it helpful. For any doubts please leave a comment in the comment space provided under. We will shortly answer your concern.
Table of Contents