BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Sr Engineer & Dy Manager Posts BHEL Engineer Recruitment enables 24 posts BHEL Sr & Dy Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification. Posts like Sr Engineer, Dy Manager, and Senior DGM under BHEL Recruitment for Project Engineer & System Division, Electronics Division, and Industry sector are offered. So, before applying, it’s to ensure some of the elements to check. For instance, BHEL Engineer eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, etc. But most importantly, how to apply for BHEL Engineer Jobs 2019. Well, on that note we will assist you with the application steps that will be helpful to you.
Apart from this, the date of online application started on 10 June 2019. And closes on 25 June 2019. So, it is a humble request to the interested candidate to apply before the deadline. Note that, the application that reaches there after the meantime, will not be counted. Hence, you will lose a chance to get a government job which you were looking for for a long. This will be a good opportunity for government job seekers. In fact, along with the brand name, you will be offered an excellent pay scale that is what you wish! This opportunity knock once, grab it as soon as you can.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of Recruiters||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore and New Delhi|
|Vacancy Details||24 vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Online Apply Start Date||10 June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||25 June 2019|
|Exam Date||Release soon|
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Sr & Dy Manager Jobs
As per the recruitment notification, the firm was looking for 24 candidates who are result oriented and energetic. The BHEL Recruitment notification number is Advt No. IS-01/2019. Let’s check out the vacancy details as per the post.
|Project Engineering and System Division||Hyderabad||1||4||1||3||9|
|Electronics Division/Electronics System Division||Bangalore||2||2||0||1||5|
|Industry Sector||New Delhi||6||3||1||0||10|
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The prospective candidates can be employed on the basis of eligibility criteria as well as on the education qualification. In order to get a seat for a post, candidates have to meet the pre-requisites set by the authority. Therefore, read this segment carefully and if needed jot down the important points. Carefully, read down each and every point and then proceed for the BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 application.
PEST Hyderabad – BHEL Deputy Manager, Manager Jobs
- Dy Manager: Full-time B.E/B.Tech Graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Civil
Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Structural Engineering
- Manager: Full-time B.E/B.Tech Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Civil/Structural Engineering
Industry Sector (New Delhi) – BHEL Senior Engineer, Sr DGM Jobs
- Sr. DGM: Full-time B.E/B.Tech/M.TechElectrical/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering
- Sr. Engineer: Full-time B.E/B.Tech Graduate inElectrical/Electronics Engineering
- Dy Manager: Full-time B.E/B.Tech Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
EDN/ESD, Bangalore – BHEL Dy Manager, Manager
- Dy Manager/Manager: Full-time B.E/B.Tech Graduate in Chemical/Material Science/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
The lucrative salary is what every individual dreamed of. Hence, along with the brand name, you will be facilitated with an attractive salary. Hence, have a look at how much you will be paid if selected.
- Sr. Engineer – E2: 70,000-20,0000/-
- Dy. Manager – E3: 80,000-2,20,000/-
- Manager – E4: 90,000-2,40,000/-
- Sr. Deputy General Manager – E6A: 1,20,000-2,80,000/-
BHEL Sr & Dy Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The most important thing to check is whether you lie in the pre-set range of age limit or not. If you lie under the category, then you are qualified to participate. Else, your application will face rejection. So, for the sake of knowledge, have an eye on the age limit criteria. Furthermore, the upper age limit is also offered. If you belong to that, then you must see how much age allowance is provided to you.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit as on 01/06/2019|
|Sr. Engineer – E2||32 years|
|Dy. Manager – E3||36 years|
|Manager – E4||39 years|
|Sr. Deputy General Manager – E6A||48 years|
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Key Dates
Above all points, this is also a prominent parameter that need not be overlooked. This is the facet which will give you a general idea when to apply for the application and when you will get result etc. Do remember these dates, if you fail to remember such, you can miss a golden opportunity to work with BHEL Comity. Therefore, kindly check the dates that are given below!
|Online Registration Start Date||10 June 2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||25 June 2019|
|Last date of receipt of Acknowledgement||02 July 2019|
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Application fees
If you haven’t paid the application fees, then do make a transaction before the deadline. The reason to do such is that you will not be able to complete your registration process. Due to which you will be allowed to sit for the BHEL Engineer exam. Hence, we advise you to pay the application fees as soon as possible.
- A Non-refundable application processing fees of Rs 300/- + GST is to be paid by all candidates
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Exam Syllabus
This section is the rigid pillar of your support to assist you the best for the exam preparation. In short, you have to cover this many points to score more in the exam. As a result, you will pinnacle the exam.
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Fortunately, the candidates have not to go through many exam modes. Instead, the applicants will just have to face the Personal Interview round. On the basis of performance, marks will be allotted.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, visit the official webpage of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Search for Sr & Dy Engineer Recruitment notification at the homepage
- Then click on notification pdf which will open
- Now, you have to read and check each and every point cautiously
- Afterward, click on the Online Apply link, once if you are done with skimming and scanning
- Fill up the form by entering personal details
- Next step is to make payment of the application fees
- Another time, verify the entered details before submitting the form
- Once you are done with confirmation, then click on submit an application
- Download the pdf form
- Lastly, print it out for further reference & post it to the given address with all documents
- BHEL PO Box No.3114 Head Post Office, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Apply Online (From Dt: 10-06-2019): BHEL Online Application Form
Official Notification: BHEL Engineer & Manager Jobs Notification
Official Website: www.bhel.com
In a nutshell, we hope that you have interpreted the content well. However, if you have any difficulty for decoding any segment, you can share it in the comment box. We will help you with the best possible outcomes! Don’t forget to check the result and admit card details from our site: www.youthresult.com.