BPRD DSP Recruitment 2019 BPRD Police Inspector Recruitment 2019 BPRD Application Form BPRD DSP Recruitment 2019 for DSP PI DIG Asst Director, Driver, Scientific Officer, Dy Supdt & other 218 total vacancies collect BPRD Application form @ bprd.nic.in
BPRD Recruitment 2019: The BPR&D has officially released the BPRD DSP Recruitment 2019 DSP PI Asst Director, Driver, DIG Scientific Officer & other posts 218 posts notification on 4th May 2019 www.bprd.nic.in. Therefore, collect BPRD application form 2019 from the official site. Apparently, the organization has circulated the recruitment notification. Due to which, they are looking for the eligible candidates for various posts. For instance, posts like DIG, Asst Director, Scientific Officer, etc. So, if you have a dream to work within BPRD, then this will be a good chance. Additionally, the prospective candidates who were hunting for central government jobs can try their hands here. Most importantly, the contenders have to send the application form after 60 days of notification releasement.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 – Application Form
Furthermore, in this post of BPRD DIG Recruitment 2019 post, one can see lots of essential details oriented with BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019, 218. One can know about the eligibility criteria, pay scale, age limit, etc. In short, you can find all the significant details of BPRD Dy Supdt Recruitment 2019 within this single window. Hence, we advise you to read out the whole post and don’t skip any of the sections. Adding more, the job locations will vary for the various posts.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
The official BPRD Various Post Recruitment Notification 2019 was released on 4th May 2019. According to which, the comity wants to fill total vacancies of 218 seats for numerous posts. These posts include Scientifica Officer, Asst Director, DIG, etc. For a quick recall, we have assisted you with the table that outlines the vacancy distribution.
|Name of Recruiters||BPRD – Bureau of Police Research & Development|
|Post Name||Dy. Superintendent, Inspector, Steno, Librarian, Drivers, Staff Nurse, Instructor, Training Officer, Assistant Director & Other Posts|
|Vacancy Details||97 Posts (BPR & D AND CDTIS) & 121 Posts (Vacancies of CAPT Bhopal)|
|Online Apply Start Date||08.05.2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||within a period of 60 days from the date of publication|
|Exam Date||Reveal soon|
Now, we will see the post wise distribution of the vacancies.
Vacancies in BPR & D
- Principal Scientific Officer – 01
- Vice Principal – 01
- Assistant Director – 01
- Senior Scientific Officer – 05
- Research Scientific Officer – 04
- Forensic Expert – 02
- Cyber Expert (JSO) – 01
- Junior Analyst – 01
- Inspector of Police – 14
- Sr. Scientific Assistant – 02
- Legal Assistant – 01
- Senior Investigator – 02
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 17
- Assistant – 01
- Draftsman – 01
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Halwai – 01
- ALIO/ Lib Officer – 02
- Dispatch Rider – 01
- Storekeeper – 01
- Manager – 01
- Assistant Director – 05
- Staff Car Driver – 05
- Constable – 01
- Principal Scientific Officer – 01
- Computer Operator – 01
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 19
- Sr. Scientific Assistant – 01
Vacancies at CAPT Bhopal
- DIG of Police – 01
- Language Interpreter – 05
- Assistant Director – 06
- Reader – 02
- Faculty – 04
- Staff Surgeon – 01
- Medical Officer – 01
- Training Officer – 03
- Accounts Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 01
- Training Assistant – 01
- Veterinary Officer – 01
- Jr. Scientific Officer – 01
- Drill Instructor – 05
- Inspector – 02
- Librarian – 01
- Programmer/ Computer – 03
- Steno – 03
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Sub Inspector -01
- Other Posts – 77
Important Dates for BPRD Various Post Recruitment 2019
This is most crucial to remember the dates for the application. Forget to remember will create bad repercussions and you will suffer a lot. In fact, you dream to work in the Bureau of Police Research & Development will be shattered. Therefore, note down these dates and apply before the deadline!
- Starting date of application: 08 May 2019
- Releasing date of application: 08 May 2019
- Closing date of application: within a period of 60 days from the date of publication
So, looks like you should hurry as not more time will be offered for the application. Ensure that the application reaches the desired address as the late application will not be accepted.
BPRD DIG Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
It is utmost important to match up the eligibility criteria in the case to apply for the BPRD Police Inspector Recruitment 2019. For that, you have to read out the following steps, thereby which you can decide whether to apply or note.
- The applicant must have passed 8/10/Diploma/Degree/Masters Degree/Engineering from a prestigious and reputed board
- Contenders must be holding analogous posts on regular basis
- Have two to ten years of experience in the relevant discipline
For more details, refer to the official notification.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The candidate must lie in the age limit that is pre-set by the authority. The candidate should not be more than 56 years of age for applying at BPR&D job. Furthermore, the age relaxation is offered to some categories. So, have an eye on that!
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more details, verify the BPRD Driver Recruitment Notification 2019.
BPRD Recruitment 2019 – 218 Various Post Selection Process
This segment is more crucial than anything else. With this selection process, you can grab a seat of interesting post easily. Basically, the authority has developed three hurdles for the selection of the right candidate. First of all, the applicants have to appear for the written test exam. Ensure that you perform well and be at the top position.
Now, on the basis of the performance, the authority will shortlist the toppers. Afterward, these toppers have to be present at the Interview round where a personal interview is conducted. Once they are done with that, the comity will evaluate their performance and allocate the marks. On the basis of merit, the selected candidates have to visit the respected exam hall for the documents verification. Be connected with us for more updates!
How to apply for the BPRD Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the BPRD official website
- At the homepage, look for Band Platoon, Dy Supdt notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Now, download and view the official notification on their official website
- Then check and cross-verify your eligibility to BPRD DIG Recruitment 2019
- Take printout the application form
- Fill all the details asked by the Bureau of Police Research & Development
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self-signature copies of the same
- Duly sign an application form
- Post the application to this address: Director General, Bureau of Police Research and Development, Ministry of Home Affairs, NH- 8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi- 110037
Admit Card Details: BPRD Admit Card 2019
Check Here Online Result: BPRD RESULT 2019
We hope that you find the BPRD Recruitment 2019 post really helpful. Though if you have any sort of difficulty then feel free to share us. We will be glad to serve you with satisfactory results. Also, don’t forget to send the application form before the closing date. Add on to that, must remember the address for the posting.