BPSC Recruitment 2018: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for hiring candidates for the post of civil judge. The official notification says that they will be hiring a total of 349 Civil Judges. All Law graduate candidates who are eligible for this vacancy can fill in the applications for this post. The Bihar Public Service Commission board has started accepted registrations for this post from 8th of September, 2018 to 28th of September, 2018. All forms will be accepted through the online portal of BPSC i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. No registration form will be accepted after the 28th of September whereas the application forms and the fees will be accepted till 9th of October, 2018. Before filling in the forms, all candidates must go through the whole Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment notification. For more details please refer to the following information.
The BPSC recruitment board will hire a total of 349 civil judges. The expected job location will be in Patna. All these vacancies will be divided further on the basis of different categories. For more vacancy related details please refer to the official notification.
BPSC Civil judge Notification 2018 Details
|Conducting Board Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Civil Judge Posts|
|Post Vacancies||349 Posts|
|Initial date to Online Form||11th September 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of Application Form||01st October 2018|
|Closing Date of the Payment||06th October 2018|
|Bihar Judicial Services Exam Date||Nov – Dec 2018|
Education: All applicants for this post must be Graduate in law from a good government authorized university or board.
All applicants must fall between an age group of 22 years to 35 years till 1st of August, 2018.
The pay scale for civil judges appointed under this Bihar Public Service Commission will be as mentioned below
- Their pay scale will be between Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 per month.
- Their Grade pay will be Rs 4,600 per month.
BPSC 30th Judicial Service Exam 2018
No. of Post
General, OBC, and Non-domicile of Bihar: Candidates belonging from General, OBC, and Non-domicile of Bihar category will have to pay an amount of Rs 600 for each form.
SC/ST and Domicile of Bihar: Candidates belonging from SC/ST category or those who have domicile of Bihar will have to pay an amount of Rs. 150 for each form.
BPSC Exam Syllabus Details
The BPSC Recruitment exam will include a prelim test, mains test, and an interview. The detailed format for the syllabus is given below:
Prelims Exam: It will consist of a written exam for 250 marks and will cover questions from two subjects i.e. General Studies and Law. It will have a combination of 100 and 150 marks for General Studies and Law respectively.
Mains Exam: It will consist of a compulsory and optional paper. The compulsory paper will cover 600 marks and the optional one will cover 150 marks. The compulsory paper will cover questions from General Knowledge, General Science, English, Hindi and Law evidence and procedure. The options one will cover question from any of your selected subjects.
BPSC Civil Judge Selection Procedure
All candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in pre and mains exam. Whoever will clear the pre-exam will further be called for mains exam. If ever the candidate passes in the mains exam as well, then he/she will be invited for an interview round. If a candidate scores well in an interview then they will be appointed as a civil judge.
You May Like Here
- DMF Angul Recruitment 2018 Specialist Doctor Medical Officer – 47 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
Steps for Applying for BPSC Recruitment
- Visit the official web page of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Go to the important notifications tab and find the option for BPSC civil judge recruitment notification. Once, you locate it click on it.
- Click on the option for registration. a registration form will open up on the screen.
- Fill in your asked details correctly and submit the registration form.
- After this proceed for actual form filling by logging into your account with the help of your registration ID and date of birth.
- Fill in all the application details and upload all the asked documents in the format shared by the recruitment board.
- Once the form is complete, click on submit. Your form will be accepted as a token of application for this recruitment.
|Recruitment Details||Latest Government Jobs 2019|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus Details||BPSC Exam Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Available Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hence, this was all about BPSC Recruitment 2018. Hope you find it helpful. For any problem or concerns related to this please free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment in the section provided below.
Table of Contents