BPSC Civil Judge Result 2018: The Bihar PSC recruitment board has released an official notification for recruiting candidates for the vacant positions of civil judges in their state. It has been declared that a total of 349 civil judges will be appointed under this BPSC recruitment. All candidates who have done graduation in Law will be eligible for this BPSC recruitment. The registrations for BPSC recruitment has been started from 8th of September will be available till the 28th of September, 2018.
All the applicants who already applied for Bihar PSC recruitment and attempted the examination might now be waiting for their Bihar PSC Judge Result. The recent notification says that the BPSC board will soon release BPSC result within few upcoming weeks. All applicants will receive a notification about it either via text or email at their registered email ID and mobile number. The Bihar PSC Judge Result will only be shared after all the answer sheets are checked and evaluated for preparing the final merit list for this recruitment. For more details about the BPSC Civil Judge Result kindly refer to the information provided under.
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Result Information
|Name of the Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Judge|
|No of Posts||349 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
BPSC Civil Judge Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Pre-examination. All applicants who will pass in the pre-exams will then be invited and allowed to appear in the mains exam. After this, the candidate passing in the mains exam will be invited for a personal interview. All the candidates who will pass the interview round will then be appointed for the post of a civil judge.
BPSC Civil Judge Cut Off Marks
A section cutoff will be decided to specify the minimum passing marks and differentiating the shortlisted candidates.
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Merit list
An applicant who will get marks more than or equal to section cutoff will be counted as a part of merit list.
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2018 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment – 61 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
How to download the BPSC Civil Judge Result 2018?
Kindly go through the following steps for downloading the BPSC result 2018.
- Go to the official website of BPSC bpsc.ih.nic.in.
- Locate the important notifications tab and click on the option for BPSC result.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to ask to enter your Login details like Registration number and your date of birth.
- So type in the credentials correctly and click on submit.
- Soon after the verification of details, your result will open up.
- View the result and if want a copy of it then click on the option for download.
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs Vacancies|
|BPSC Recruitment Details||Civil Judge Recruitment|
|BPSC Admit Card||Civil Judge Admit Card|
|BPSC Result||Civil Judge Result Available Here|
So this was all you need to view your BPSC result in 2018. Hope it was of great help to you. For any problem or concern kindly, comment in the blank space below.
Table of Contents