BSNL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is one of the biggest Indian Government PSU telecommunication company was incorporated in 2000 and headquarter in Delhi. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has declared the vacancies for the post related to BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019. BSNL is inviting the application for the post of Management Trainee. The total posts available are 300 posts. Among these, 150 posts are for the open market which means external candidates. The online registration will begin from 26th December 2018. The candidate can go for online registration till 26th January 2019. The interested candidates can apply for the recruitment only after checking the eligibility criteria.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Management Trainee – Overview
|Recruiters Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee (Telecom Operations)|
|Vacancy Details||300 Posts|
|Category wise Vacancies||OC – 76|
SC – 23
ST – 11
OBC – 40
PWD – 06
|Date of Exam||Announced Soon|
BSNL 300 Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st August 2019. However, the relaxation in the age is provided. The relaxation is according to the instructions given by the Government of India. It is as follows:
- SC/ST category: 5 Years
- OBC category: 3 Years
- PWD category (OC candidates): 10 Years
- PWD category (SC/ST candidates): 15 Years
- PWD category (OBC candidates): 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: According to the rules of the Central Government
BSNL Management Trainee Educational Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks but in case of the reserved category, the minimum marks requirement is 55%.
- MBA/ M. Tech (Full Time)
Citizenship/Nationality: Candidates must be Indian.
BSNL Management Trainee Pay Scale
IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900-50,500/- (PRE-REVISED)+ annual increment @ 3% of the basic pay + Perks, HRA, Medical Benefits.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
The online assessment process will be on 17th March 2019. All the applicants will appear for the online assessment on this date.
Here, we present the exam pattern for the online assessment.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Negative marking is present.
- Online assessment will be of three hours.
- There will be three sections: Management Aptitude, Cognitive Ability, and Technical Knowledge.
- Exam section will be of 150 marks. Therefore, the total marks are 450 marks.
- Timings: 10:00AM – 01:00PM
BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Syllabus
Section 1: Management Aptitude
This section tests the knowledge of candidates in terms of key management subjects like Finance, HR, Operations, Economics and so on. The syllabus for this section is as follows:
- General Management
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial economics
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Telecom knowledge
- Current events of national and international importance
Section 2: Cognitive Ability
It tests the cognitive ability of the applicant. It includes the following:
- Quantitative ability & data sufficiency
- Reasoning (e.g. analytical, logical, critical reasoning)
- Verbal ability, reading comprehension and analysis
Section 3: Technical Knowledge
This section has the following topics:
- Materials and Components
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Network theory
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Power Electronics
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Every recruitment follows a certain process to select the candidates. So, every candidate needs to go through these selection process. Candidates will undergo the online Assessment Process. From this Online Assessment Process, the candidate will get shortlisted. Now, as per the number of posts and the merit list, candidates will get the call for the document verification, GD and Interview.
The ration is 2:1 for the number of candidates who will get the call for the document verification, GD and Interview.
The weight of each process is as follows:
- Online Assessment Process: 75%
- Group Discussion: 12.5%
- Interview: 12.5%
BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
The dates related to BSNL Recruitment for the post of Management Trainee is as follows:
- The beginning of Online Registration: 26th December 2018
- Last Date for the online registration: 26th January 2019
- Online Assesment will be on 17th March 2019
You May Like Here
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 49,568 Posts
- GAIL India Recruitment 2018 – 55 Posts
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 15 Posts
- MHA IB Recruitment 2018 – 1054 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2018 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018 – 9031 Posts
- India Post Recruitment 2018 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts
How to Apply for The BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Management Trainee
The candidates will apply online for the recruitment process. Here, the candidates will visit the official website of BSNL. From the home page, they need to follow these steps mentioned below:
- Search for BSNL Recruitment Management Trainee.
- Click on it.
- An application form will open. Fill all the details as per the instructions.
- Submit the application form. Check the details once again before submitting it.
- Take the print out of the application form.
Official Website: www.externalbsnlexam.com
Table of Contents