Calcutta University Result 2019: Calcutta University Release CU UG PG Result Check CALUNIV BA, BCom, BSc Result at www.caluniv.ac.in. Also, check BA, BSc Semester Result West Bengal on the same site. CU is a civic state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Calcutta University Recognized on 24 January 1857, it was the first foundation in Asia to be started as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university. One of the oldest universities in India which is founded by Alexander Duff in 1857; University has also given the number of noble laureates and well-known personalities to India.
Latest CALUNIV University Result Updates on 02.10.2019: CALUNIV University Recently B.Com. 2nd Semester (Honours/General/Major) Examinations, 2019 (under CBCS) And Various Exams Results are announced on the official Website of the university. Furthermore, Candidates can download their Respective Exam Result With the help of the below Direct link.
Extraordinary graduates of CALUNIV are Ronald Ross, C.V. Raman, Amartya Sen, Satyajit Ray, Aditya Birla, Rabindranath Tagore, Jagadish Chandra Bose, Laxmi Mittal, Rajendra Prasad, Pranab Mukherjee, etc. Calcutta University has whole 14 campuses broaden in the various locations of the state and 164 affiliated colleges offered undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. and other programs in multiple fields.
Calcutta University Result 2019 – Highlights
|Name of the University||Calcutta University Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Establishment Of University||1857|
|Mode of Admission & Result||Online|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AIU, AICTE|
|Academic System||CBCS & Semester System|
Calcutta University UG PG Result 2019
The university is carried out on the parameter of merit of the students/applicant in the qualifying exams and also on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam for some of the programs.
- University also provides the application form through the online mode.
- Candidates are required to download print the application form from the official website of the university.
- Last applicants have to fill and submit the form in the university along with all the required documents before the due date.
Calcutta University Result 2019 – Faculty
CALUNIV University has following faculty councils include
- Fine Arts, Music and Home Science Faculty available
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Post-Graduate Studies in Engineering & Technology
- Faculty Council for Post-Graduate Studies in Science
- Post-Graduate Studies in Education, Journalism & Library Science
- Post-Graduate Studies in Art
- Faculty Council for Post-Graduate Studies in Law
- Post-Graduate Studies in Commerce, Social Welfare & Business Management
Calcutta University Result 2019 – CALUNIV
All the candidates who are curiously waiting for their results must know The University follow the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum and Semester system. The organizer of examination manages and control and takes all responsibility about the university exams and results.
Applicants can check or get all complete information – updates about CALUNIV University (CU) exams and result by scrolling this page more.
Calcutta University Semester Result 2019 – CBCS Systems
- CU exams are taken in semester-wise pattern and carried out on CBCS curriculum.
- Odd semester’s exams (i.e. 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th) are mostly conducted in December.
Even semesters exams (2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th) are prepared in June/July.
- University candidates have to fill an exam application/registration form in order to be qualified for appearing in the semester exams.
- Applicants are also required to carry a valid admit card issued by the university to the exam hall. University authority will not permit any student to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.
Calcutta University Result 2019
- The result for odd semesters like 1st, 3rd, 5th (odd semesters) is declared around April.
- The university declares the result for 2nd, 4th, 6th (even semesters) in the month of October for various courses.
- Most importantly all students must know that CU out the semester result on its official website and no other mode is applicable for checking results.
- Moreover, Students can check the result on the university website and also on the official portal of the affiliated colleges/institutes.
- They will not send the hard copy of the result to any of the students to their emails or postal addresses under any circumstances.
- University updates the result publication information on its portal. Thus, students are advised to stay in touch with the official website.
- University also offers a pity chance after the declaration of the results to the students in the form of additional exams.
- Moreover, Students/candidates who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for revaluation of answer sheets.
Latest Released Calcutta University UG PG Result 2019 Check Here
|CALUNIV University Course||CU Result 2019||Release Date|
|B.Com. 2nd Semester (Honours/General/Major) Examinations, 2019 (under CBCS)||Check Result||30/09/2019|
|Vlll+/X+ level STC examination July-2019 of West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education & Skill Development [Vocational Education Division]||Check Result||20/09/2019|
|Provisional Pre-publication status of marks for B.A./ B.Sc. Part-II (Honours/Major) Examination, 2019 (under 1+1+1 system.)||Check Result||12/09/2019|
|B.A./B.Sc. Semester-II (Honours/General/Major) Examination, 2019 (Under CBSC)||Check Result||30th August 2019|
|B.A./B.Sc. Part-III (General) Examination, 2019 (under 1+1+1 system.)||Check Result||14th August 2019|
|B.Com. Part-III (General) Examination, 2019 (under 1+1+1 system.)||Check Result||14th August 2019|
|West Bengal Board of Secondary Education ( Madhyamik Pariksha ) P.P.R./P.P.S. Examination-2019||Check Result||07th August 2019|
CU UG PG Semester Result 2019 Follow The Given Steps
- Firstly Candidates searching for their exam have to visit the official website of CALUNIV i.e. www.caluniv.ac.in
- Secondly, they have to visit on the homepage, click on “University examination Portal”.
- Thirdly go to the “CALUNIV Results” option.
- Click the respective program to check the result.
- After that Enter the roll number
- Click on submit.
Still, any student who is searching for the result facing Any Problem Regarding Result Please Leave a Comment Here (through given below Comment Box). We will Try to Assist You.