CEET 2020 Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test 2020: Earlier, the admission in Haryana state in the course of B. E. and B. Tech was offered via CEET. But now, there is a big change in the admission procedure. Candidates need to appear in JEE Main. The admission in the state of Haryana is offered via JEE Main Merit.
So, candidates who are interested in taking admission in engineering colleges, then they need to appear in the JEE Main exam. It is necessary for them to appear in the JEE Main Exam. On the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main, the merit list will be prepared for the admission procedure. Hence, admission for these courses will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of JEE (Main) via On-line Off-Campus counseling by NIC at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in
CEET 2020 – Eligibility
For the admission in B.E./ B. Tech: candidate must have passed class 12th from any of the recognized Board of the country. They must have Mathematics and Physics as their compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects.
- Biology/Technical Vocational subject
For the admission in B.E./ B. Tech (Bio-Technology): candidate must have passed class 12th from any of the recognized Board of the country. They must have Mathematics and Physics as their compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects.
- Computer Science
All the candidates must have scored at least 45% marks in class 12th. For the SC category, the minimum requirement for marks in class 12th is 42.75%.
CEET 2020 – Important Dates
As the basis of admission in merit or rank of JEE Main 2020, all the process will start after the declaration of JEE Main result.
- Commencement of applying online at onlinetesthry.gov.in: Last week of April 2020
- Online payment of Counseling fee of Rs.500/- (nonrefundable): in the month of June
- Submission of application form along with proof of deposited fees and documents: I week of July
- The release of merit list: I week of July
- Online registration for I counseling: II week of July
- The result of seat allotment: II week of July
- Physical reporting of the selected candidate at the allotted institute: II week of July
- Online registration for II counseling: III week of July
- A result of seat allotment: III week of July
- Physical reporting of the selected candidate at the allotted institute: III week of July
- Final cut off for all the admission: III week of August
CEET 2020 – Application Form
It will be available online. So, the candidates will fill the online application form on the official website. They need to click on Apply online and read the instructions. The application form will be filled according to the instructions given.
Candidates need to submit complete details like personal along with education details. They need to submit the correct details only.
CEET 2020 – Application Fees
Candidates of KM, TFW and HGST category will pay the application fee via E-Challan while filling the online application form. They can also deposit the application fee vis Netbanking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
In case of challan, the deposit needs to be made on the day after the generation of E-challan at any of the following branch:
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
The application fee for KM, TFW & HGST Category is Rs 200. It is not refundable
Check Here: JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates