DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018: The Recruitment board of Horticulture and Field Forestry of Chhattisgarh has released an official recruitment notification for the post of Driver, Peon & Mali. A total of 38 vacancies have been declared by the recruitment authority. All eligible, interested candidates can apply for this vacancy before the 25th of September, 2018. Candidates are also requested to go through the other essential details of this DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment, before filling the form. It is because all applicants need to meet the declared eligibility criteria like Age Limit and Educational Qualifications. If you are looking for complete information regarding this recruitment then please go through the following details:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry|
|Vacancy Name||Driver, Peon, Mali Jobs|
|Number of Posts||38|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
There are a total of 38 number of vacancies for this recruitment. These vacancies are further classified for the post of Driver, Peon, and Mali.
DHFF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All applicants for the post of Driver, Peon & Mali must have obtained qualifying marks in 8th and 10th class. Whereas, in the case of rest other categories the education qualification might differ. It is advised to go through the official notification for viewing the complete educational details for them.
The candidates who will be appointed for these posts might receive an amount between Rs 5200 to Rs. 20,200 per month and Rs. 4750 to Rs. 7440 per month. The salary will differ according to the posts they are appointed for.
There will be an application fee for all the candidates who will be filling in the forms.
General category: For candidates lying under the General category there is a fee of Rs. 350/form.
OBC category: For candidates lying under the OBC category there are a fee Rs. 250/form.
Scheduled caste Reserved category: For candidates lying under the rest other scheduled caste Reserved category there is a fee of Rs. 200/form.
DHFF Recruitment Syllabus Details
There will be an Objective written test conducted for this examination. The questions will be asked from subjects like General aptitude, General Quantitative, Reasoning, and basics of the English language. For a detailed view of the syllabus please refer to the table given below:
|S. No||Examination Model||Topics||Max. Questions||Duration of the Exam||Weightage|
Objective Type Questions
|Generic Aptitude Including Quantitative Aptitude||
|3||Basic English Language Skills|
DHFF Chhattisgarh Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the written examination of CG DHFF. A section cutoff will be decided and a merit list will be made by the recruitment board to differentiate the shortlisted candidates. All candidates who will score marks more than or equal to the decided cutoff will then be shortlisted and counted as a member of the prepared merit list. Further to this, all passing candidates will be called for a personal interview round. There the candidate will be examined on the basis of a few general questions. The one will pass the interview round will then be issued an appointment letter for joining the duty for a post they are recruited for.
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2018 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2018 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- PCMC Admit Card 2018 Download – Pune Computer Operator – 236 Posts
How to apply for DHFF Recruitment?
All application forms for DHFF recruitment will be submitted by an offline mode. If you are looking to apply for this vacancy, then go through the following steps for submitting the application forms for this recruitment:
- Go to the official website of CH DHFF by entering the URL words as agriportal.cg.nic.in in the search option of your web browser.
- Search for the option for latest notification under that you will find an option for downloading the application for DHFF recruitment.
- Once you find the option, click on it to download and save the form at any of your convenient drives.
- Once the form has been downloaded and saved, you should get a print of it.
- Fill in the all required field, affix your recent passport size picture, attach the photocopy of all asked documents, self-attest or sign the form and then pack it an envelope for shipping.
- Write the shipping address as Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry, Raipur, Chhattisgarh and send the form by post before 25th of September, 2018.
|Recruitment Details||DHFF Recruitment|
|DHFF Admit Card||Available Here|
|DHFF Recruitment Official Notification||Check Here|
|DHFF Application Form Link||Download Here|
So this was all about its recruitment notification for more updates stay tuned to our upcoming posts. If in case, you face any problem or have questions regarding it then leave a comment in the comment box given below.