DHFF Result 2019: The Recruitment authorities of Horticulture and Field Forestry of Chhattisgarh officially published the recruitment notification for filling 38 vacancies. All the applicants for this recruitment will be appointed as Driver, Peon & Mali. All interested candidates who applied for this vacancy before 2019 and appeared in the examination might now be waiting for their Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry result. The recruitment board will soon share the result once all the answer sheets are evaluated and the merit list is prepared. Candidates are requested to keep an eye on all incoming text and email because the Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry result notification will be sent to their registered email ID and number. Kindly, note that if you don’t receive the result notification within a few days then do visit the official site of DHFF for recent updates. For more details regarding the Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry result please refer to the information given below:
DHFF Exam Information
The DHFF recruitment will be followed by a multiple-choice wrote an exam. All the questions included in this exam will be selected from a few common subjects like Aptitude, General Quantitative, Reasoning, and basics about General English. All applicants will be allotted 90 minutes to attempt and complete this objective test. A detailed description of a syllabus is given below so kindly refer to the table:
|S. No||Examination Model||Topics||Max. Questions||Duration of the Exam||Weightage|
Objective Type Questions
|Generic Aptitude Including Quantitative Aptitude|| |
|3||Basic English Language Skills|
DHFF Selection Procedure
All candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the multiple choices written exam. All passing candidates will be called for an interview. All candidates will be interviewed by asking a few basic questions related to life and various subjects.
DHFF Call Letter
The applicant who will pass in the interview round will further be appointed for a particular post and thus offered an appointment letter as well.
DHFF Cut Off Marks
A section cutoff will be decided by DHFF board and a merit list will be made according to it for differentiating the shortlisted candidates. An applicant who will score marks more or equal to section cutoff will only be shortlisted for interview round.
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2019 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2019 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
How to view the DHFF Result 2019?
All applicants who are looking to download the DHFF result should kindly go through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of DHFF by typing the URL as agriportal.cg.nic.in in the search field of your internet web browser.
- Look for an option for all important notifications. Once you find it click on it and search the option for DHFF 2019 results.
- Once you find the option for DHFF results, click on it.
- You might face a prompt asking you enter your details like roll number and date of birth. So type in these credentials appropriately and click on the submit button.
- Your result sheet will open up so either view your result online or save a copy of it by clicking on the option to download it at any of your convenient drive locations.
|DHFF Recruitment Official Notification||Check Here|
|DHFF Driver-Peon-Mali Result||Available Soon|
|DHFF Admit Card||Available Here|
|DHFF Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|DHFF Official Website||www.agriportal.cg.nic.in|
So this was all about DHFF 2019 results, hope you find it helpful. For any concerns please don’t forget to comment in the section given below. We will resolve all the queries at your ease.