GUJCET 2019 GUJCET, GUJ CET 2019 Application Form GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019 GUJCET Cut Off 2019, GUJ CET Syllabus 2019, GUJCET Admit Card 2019, GUJCET Result 2019, GUJCET Merit List 2019, GUJCET Counseling 2019
Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019: Every year the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is popularly called as GUJCET. This entrance test is conducted to provide admission in engineering and pharmacy-related courses. It is a state level entrance examination. The performance of candidates will decide their admission in these courses.
The entrance exam is conducted all over the state of Gujarat. There are around 34 centers at which examination takes place. Every year, a large number of candidates appear in the exam to take admission in engineering courses as well as in pharmacy courses. The level of competition is increasing every year.
GUJCET 2019 – Exam Date
- The release of GUJCET notification: 6 Dec 2018
- The last date to submit the online GUJCET application form: 8th Feb 2019
- The release of admit card: II week of April 2019
- Exam Date: 23rd April 2019
- The release of GUJCET answer key: IV week of April 2019
- The announcement of GUJCET result: II week of May 2019
GUJ CET 2019 – Eligibility
Candidate applying for GUJCET must be an Indian citizen and he/she must be a resident of Gujarat. The candidates who have passed the class 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to apply. The appearing candidates must have scored at least 45% marks in the class 12th exam. It is 40% for the reserved category.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 – Application Form
- Candidates will register themselves first on the official website. The official website is https://gujcet.gseb.org/.
- It will create application ID and Password.
- This information will be used to fill the application form
- Login the official website and fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature. It must be in JPEG format.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the application form and take the print out of application form.
GUJCET 2019 – Application Fee
The application fee is RS 300 and it will be paid via online mode.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019
- The mode of examination is offline
- The language of the examination will be English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- The total time duration is 3 hours. 120 minutes will be provided for Paper 1 which will cover Physics and Chemistry. Paper 2 will have 60 minutes and it will cover Mathematics.
- There will be only objective type questions.
- There will be a total of 120 questions. From each subject, there will be 40 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 marks.
- 25 marks will be deducted for marking wrong answers.
GUJ CET Syllabus 2019
This entrance exam has prescribed syllabus. The questions will cover the topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. So, candidates who are planning to appear in GUJCET 2019 must cover the following topics. All the topics will cover the topics of class 10th.
- Definite Integration
- Complex Numbers
- Indefinite integration
- Matrices determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Theory of equations
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJCET Admit Card 2019
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education release the admit card via online mode. Only registered candidates will get the admit card. The candidates who will be registered successfully for GUJCET will become eligible for GUJCET admit card. Candidates will download the admit card via the use of application ID. After downloading the same, candidates must check all the details present in it. One must take at least 2 printouts of admit card. It is an important document which must be carried in the GUJCET exam hall.
GUJCET Cut Off 2019
GUJCET cut off 2019 will consist of opening as well as closing rank. There are many factors which are taken into consideration when authorities decide GUJCET cut off. GUJCET cut off will vary with the category of applicants, course, and college. So, in order to take admission, applicants are required to attain cut off. Otherwise, they are not eligible to participate in the further admission process.
Factors responsible for GUJCET Cut Off 2019:
- Total number of candidates applied for GUJCET
- How many seats are available for admission
- Total number of applicants appeared in GUJCET
- Previous year’s cut off
- The difficulty level of GUJCET
GUJCET Counseling 2019
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the concerning authority to conduct GUJCET counseling. Along with counseling, seat allotment also takes place. Applicants who will qualify the written entrance exam become eligible for GUJCET counseling. Passed candidates need to register once again for counseling. Candidate will buy the application form for counseling and will get the information booklet along with the PIN. Counseling, as well as seat allotment, will be done on the basis of merit.
- The release of the GUJCET counseling Booklet: In the month of May
- Submission of application form for counseling: May
- Finalization of seat matrix: June
- The issue of provisional merit list: June
- Mock round for choice filling: June
- Mock Round for result declaration: III week of June
- The issue of Final Merit List: III Week of June
- Final List of Seat Matrix along with Institutes: III week of June
- Filling as well as editing of choices by candidates in Round 1: III week of June
- Round 1 allotment result: I week of July
To get the information booklet, the passed candidate need to get the information book. He/she will get the booklet from the specified branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Do not forget to collect the PIN. Without the PIN, no candidate will be able to participate in the counseling process. The counseling fee is RS 350 which is non-refundable.
GUJCET Result 2019
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) will issue the result for GUJCET. GUJCET Result will be available in online mode. To download the scorecard, the applicant will need his 6 digit application number. GUJCET scorecard will have subject wise marks and percentile rank. Based on percentile marks that are obtained in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics, a merit list will be prepared. Candidates whose name will be in merit are eligible to participate in counseling.
GUJCET Merit List 2019
To check the result, the candidate will visit the official website. On the main page, click on the result link. Now, a page will open in which candidate will enter the 6-digit number and after that, the result will appear on the screen.