Hassan District Court Result 2019: Check Hassan District Court Cut off Merit list 2019 and Hasan DC Result 2019 here. The announcement of Hassan District Court Result 2019 will occur soon after the Hassan DC Exam 2019 conduction. Hassan is one of the districts situated in the state of India known as Karnataka. As we all know that back in the days a notification revealing about the posts of Steno, Typists & Typists-Copyists Vacancies 2019 was released in that notification.
The notification revealed about the different types of vacancies falls under the control of this court. To be specific the no of the posts is 31 by the appropriate board. So the response of a good number of the candidates was visible who had applied for this post. The result of the written examination will be soon released by the appropriate authority. So, the candidates would need to wait for a little while until the announcement of the result of the written exam will officially be declared.
Hassan District Court Result 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||District Court of Hassan, Karnataka|
|Post Name||Steno, Typists & Typists Copyists|
|Vacancy Details||Total 31 Posts|
Stenographer – 08
Typists – 16
Typists-Copyists – 07
|Job Location||Hassan, Karnataka|
Selection Process – Hassan District Court Result 2019
The selection process for the post of the aforesaid vacancy will be purely based only on the:
- Written Test.
- Skills Test/ Interview.
As stated above, Hassan District Recruitment will strictly follow an already set certain procedure to select the final candidates for the post. As per the latest updates, the appropriate authority has decided to initially conduct a written exam which is mandatory to be given and appeared by the candidate, secondly an interview or say face-to-face section to be done with the selected candidate. To appear in the interview section firstly, the candidates would have to appear in the written exam.
Then the candidate will need to crack the written examination to further participate in the interview process. Eventually, all those candidates who will qualify and will perform and score well in both the 2 stages will be shortlisted and will be entitled as the final candidate for the respective posts.
Note: Both of the stages are important to qualify to get shortlisted. Both levels are mandatory to be faced.
Hassan District Court Cut Off – Merit List 2019
As we all know that the merit list and the cut off marks are away too important factor for the selection of any candidate. These factors are the pillars through which the authority examines the skills and ability of the respective candidate who has applied for the post. The cutoff scores will further make the merit list for the specified post. And the cutoff scores are normalized on the basis of many factors like:
- The number of vacancies
- Level of difficulty in the exams
- The students appear with respect to the post.
- On the average performance of all the students. And so on.
The cut-off score is the minimum qualifying marks which are required to be scored by the candidate in the written exam to get clear and to get further eligible for the vacancy of the Hassan District Court. On the basis of marks scored and skills possessed by the candidates the judgment would be finally declared in the Hassan, District Court will make the merit list.
You May Like Here
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – 49,568 Posts
- GAIL India Recruitment 2019 – 55 Posts
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 15 Posts
- MHA IB Recruitment 2019 – 1054 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2019 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2019 – 9031 Posts
- India Post Recruitment 2019 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2019 – 46 Posts
How to Download Hassan District Court Result 2019?
- First, candidates have to visit the official website of the board.
- After reaching the home page of the site, search for the option of the link showing a way to download the Hassan District Court Result.
- Click on the link shared on the site.
- Enter all the important information which has to be filled like: application ID and Password.
- Enter submit
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Go through the result.
- Further, download it and take out a print of the same.
- For more updates, stay with us.
|Recruitment Details||Hassan District Court Recruitment|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Hassan DC Admit Card||Available Here|
|Result||Hassan DC Steno Result|