Hassan District Court Result 2019: Hassan is one the district situated in the state of India known as Karnataka. As we all know that back in the days a notification revealing about the posts of Steno, Typists & Typists-Copyists Vacancies 2018 2019 was released in that notification. The notification revealed about the different types of vacancies falls under the control of this court. To be specified the no of the posts is 31 required by the appropriate board. So the response of a good number of the candidates was visible who had applied for this post. The result of the written examination will be soon released by the appropriate authority. So, the candidates would need to wait for a little while until the announcement of the result of the written exam will officially be declared.
Hassan District Court Result 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||District Court of Hassan, Karnataka|
|Post Name||Steno, Typists & Typists Copyists|
|Vacancy Details||Total 31 Posts
Stenographer – 08
Typists – 16
Typists-Copyists – 07
|Job Location||Hassan, Karnataka|
Selection Process – Hassan District Court Result 2019
The selection process for the post of the aforesaid vacancy will be purely based only on the:
- Written Test.
- Skills Test/ Interview.
As stated above, Hassan District Recruitment will strictly follow an already set certain procedure to select the final candidates for the post. As per the latest updates, the appropriate authority has decided to initially conduct a written exam which is mandatory to be given and appeared by the candidate, secondly an interview or say face-to-face section to be done with the selected candidate. To appear in the interview section firstly, the candidates would have to appear in the written exam.
Then the candidate will need to crack the written examination to further participate in the interview process. Eventually, all those candidates who will qualify and will perform and score well in both the 2 stages will be shortlisted and will be entitled as the final candidate for the respective posts.
Note: Both of the stages are important to be cleared to get shortlist. Both the levels are mandatory to be faced.
Hassan District Court Cut Off – Merit List 2019
As we all know that the merit list and the cut off marks are a way too important factor for the selection of any candidate. These factors are the pillars through which the authority examine the skills and ability of the respective candidate who has applied for the post. The cutoff scores will further make the merit list for the specified post. And the cutoff scores are decided on the basis of many factors like:
- The number of vacancies
- Level of difficulty in the exams
- The students appear in respect to the post.
- On the average performance of all the students. And so on.
The cut-off score is the minimum qualifying marks which are required to be scored by the candidate in the written exam to get clear and to get further eligible for the vacancy of the Hassan District Court. On the basis of marks scored and skills possessed by the candidates the judgment would be finally declared in the Hassan, District Court will make the merit list.
You May Like Here
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 49,568 Posts
- GAIL India Recruitment 2018 – 55 Posts
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 15 Posts
- MHA IB Recruitment 2018 – 1054 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 – 18450 Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018 – 48 Posts
- MPSSDM Recruitment 2018 – 77 Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak Recruitment 2018 – 9031 Posts
- India Post Recruitment 2018 – 19 Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 50 Posts
- RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – 32 Posts
- IWAI Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts
How to Download Hassan District Court Result 2019?
- First, candidates are required to visit the official website of the board.
- After reaching to the home page of the site, search for the option of the link showing a way to download the Hassan District Court Result.
- Click on the link shared on the site.
- Enter all the important information which has been asked to be filled like: application ID and Password.
- Enter submit
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Go through the result.
- Further, download it and take out a print of the same.
- For more updates, stay with us.
||Hassan District Court Recruitment|
|Hassan DC Admit Card||Available Here|
|Result||Hassan DC Steno Result|