Haryana PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018: The Public Service Commission of Haryana has floated a recruitment notification for filling various vacant seats under the junior divisional and judicial branch. A total of 107 will be appointed under this HPSC recruitment. The forms for this appointment will remain available till 30th of September. All interested eligible applicants can file the application after verifying their eligibility for this HPSC vacancy.
All forms will be submitted by online mode only and can only be filled from the official website of HPSC. All applicants who have already registered and deposited their forms for HPSC recruitment will be issued a Haryana PSC Civil Judge Admit Card to attend the examination. Since years the HPSC admit card is released a week or two before the commencement of exam. So, this year also it will be same and candidates will receive their HPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Admit Card download links either a week or two before their exam. All download and viewing links for Haryana PSC CJ Admit Card will send either by email or text on the registration email ID and number. For more details about HPSC admit card kindly refer to the info given below.
Haryana PSC Civil Judge Admit Card Details
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws from a university established by the law and approved by the bar council of India|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts of Civil Judge|
All applicants who have already filled the application for this HPSC vacancy might now be waiting for their exam date and HPSC Admit card. The HPSC recruitment authorities will soon generate the links for admit card download. This link for generated admit cards will be sent to candidates registered email ID or mobile number. So, to download the HPSC Civil Judge admit card all candidates will have to go through that link by clicking on it. Like every year the HPSC Civil Judge admit card link will be shared either a week or two prior to the examination date of HPSC recruitment. So, all applicants are advised to keep on checking their text messages and emails at the frequency interval of time. After receiving the admit cards all applicants must ensure the details on their admit card are appropriate and correct in all means.
HPSC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Passage Completion.
Haryana High Court Civil Juge Syllabus 2018 – GK – Current Events
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
HPSC Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Height and Distance.
- Stocks and Share.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
haryana PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – Civil Law 1
- Punjab Courts Act
- Indian Evidence Act 1872
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949
- Contract Act of India
- Indian Partnership Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Indian Sales of Goods Act
HPSC CJ Jr. Division Mains Syllabus 2018 – Civil (Law 2)
- Hindu Law
- Law of Registration and Limitation
- Customary Law
- Mohammedan Law
HPSC HCS Syllabus 2018 – Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal code
HPSC Jr. Division CJ Mains Syllabus 2018 – English
- English Essay
- Words and Phrases
Haryana PSC CJ Mains Syllabus 2018 – Language
- Composition (essay)
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi
- Idioms and corrections
- Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language
HPSC Civil Judge Exam Schedule
All applicants for this vacancy will have to pass in an examination that will consist of questions from many different subjects like General Intelligence, General Knowledge, English Language, General Reasoning, Computer, basic aptitude, and all core law subjects. For more detailed examination schedule applicants are advised to visit the official website of HPSC.
HPSC Civil Judge Prelims Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|2.||General Knowledge- Current Events|
HPSC Civil Judge Mains Question Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Paper||Subject Names||Max. Marks|
|Words & Phrases||25|
(i) Preliminary Examination,
(ii) Main Examination,
(iii) Viva-Voce (Interview/Personality Test).
Documents that are compulsory be carried to examination center:
- Applicants must have their Admit cards with their photograph printed or pasted on it.
- All applicants must carry any of their Identity proofs original copy.
You May Like Here
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
How to download Haryana PSC Civil Judge Admit Card?
Kindly go through the following key steps for downloading HPSC card:
- Open the official website of HPSC i.e. hpsconline.in
- Find the HPSC important notification tab and click on it.
- A list of all latest notification will become available. There you will also find an option for HPSC Admit Card Download. Once you find it just click on it.
- A new window will open up. There type your registration number and date of birth in the asked fields and click on “Submit.”
- Your admit card page will load up so click on the option for download to save PDF file of your Admit card.
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Details||HPSC Recruitment|
|Haryana PSC Admit Card||Available Here|
So, this was how you must know for downloading a copy of your HPSC Civil Judge admit card. In case you have any doubts then please feel free to get in touch with us by writing a comment in the section below. All your queries will be entertained with great interest.
Table of Contents