HPSC Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Public Service Commission has released an official notification for filling the vacant positions under its junior division and judicial branch. A total of 107 positions will be filled under this HPSC recruitment. The forms for filing this vacancy will remain available between 30th of August to 30th of September. All interested candidates are requested to fill the form only after checking the eligibility criteria for this vacancy. All forms will be accepted through online mode only and will only be available at the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment Board. For further details like age limit, pay scale, application fees please refer to the information provided below.
A total of 107 candidates will be hired for the positions of vacancies under junior division and judicial branch. All these vacancies are further divided into different categories like general, OBC and SC/ST.
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws from a university established by the law and approved by the bar council of India|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts of Civil Judge|
All candidates must have done a bachelors degree in Law and that must be issued from a government recognized board or institute.
All applicants for this vacancy given by Haryana Public Service Commission must have an age between 21 to 42 years.
All applicants who will be appointed for the positions under HPSC will be eligible to receive a fixed monthly amount of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44770.
HPSC Recruitment Application Fees
The application fees for filling the forms will vary according to castes and gender. The detailed information is given below:
- All male candidates belonging to a reserved category of other states will be charged an amount of Rs 1000 perform.
- All Female candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250 for form filling.
- All SC/ ST candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250 for filling each form.
- All physically handicapped candidates will not be charged application fees for filling the forms.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01 Sep 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: 30 Sep 2018 till 05:00 PM
All candidates applying for this vacancy will have to appear in an exam that will have questions from subjects like General Intelligence, General Knowledge, General English Language, Reasoning, basic Computer, aptitude and corresponding law subjects. For more detailed information regarding the examination, one must visit the official website for all the notification.
Each candidate will have to appear and pass in the written examination by obtaining minimum passing marks. The minimum passing marks will be considered equal to the declared cutoff marks by the recruitment board.
You May Also Like
- DMF Angul Recruitment 2018 Specialist Doctor Medical Officer – 47 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
- Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2018 – 153 Posts
How to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission?
Kindly go through the following procedure for filling the application form of Haryana Public Service Commission recruitment.
- Visit the official website of HPSC i.e. hpsconline.in
- Locate the official recruitment notification for HPSC and click on it.
- A Registration page will open up, so enter the details to get yourself registered successfully.
- Once the registration is complete, kindly proceed towards the further completion of a form using your registration details like registration ID and date of birth.
- Enter your account details and fill in the application form for HPSC accurately.
- Upload the scanned copy for all required documents and make sure that all of them are in the prescribed format required by the recruitment board.
- Soon as the form is complete, check the details and move towards the payment page. Select any of the convenient payment methods and process the payment.
- Once the payment is submitted successfully, you should click on the Submit button to deposit your application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|HPSC Admit Card||Available Here|
So this was all you need to know before filling the application form for HPSC Recruitment. Hope it was informational to you. Still, in case you have any question or doubt, then feel free to comment in the section provided below. We will surely answer all the questions.
Table of Contents