HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019: The most awaited vacancy of the Panchkula HSSC Recruitment Group D. Haryana Staff Selection Commission Group D Recruitment Notification 249 vacancies for Group D. HSSC Group D Recruitment process is going to begin soon. It is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates before closing date 22nd April 2019.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been published on the official website of HSSC. However, you can get the complete details regarding the recruitment and vacancies on this page. So, just scroll down the page to get information regarding important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process and so on.
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates must check out their eligibility criteria and other details related to HSSC before applying. The aspirants can apply via the official website of HSSC, www.hssc.gov.in. The application window to apply will open as per the schedule of HSSC. The application window gets close on 22nd April 2019. It is a golden opportunity for those who are seeking government jobs. One should not miss this wonderful opportunity and just start their career in this government sector through HSSC Group D Recruitment. Class 10th passed candidates should use this opportunity to get entry into government job.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- The issue of notification: 5th March 2019
- The beginning of submission of online applications: 22nd March 2019
- Last date for the submission of online applications: 22nd April 2019
- Last date for the deposition of application fee: 25th March 2019
Vacancy Details of HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
PWD (HH): 1 post
PWD (Benchmark Disability): 1 post
HSSC Group D Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
It is important for all the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Without this, no candidates will be allowed to become a part of the recruitment process. At any stage of HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019, if any candidate is found to be not fulfilling on the eligibility criteria, then he/she will be rejected to participate in the HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the complete details regarding HSSC Group D Recruitment Eligibility Criteria.
Education Qualification of HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have passed class 10th from the recognized Board of the country. In the class 10th, he must have studied either Hindi or Sanskrit.
Age Limit – HSSC Recruitment 2019
The minimum age for the applicant is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. However, the reserved category ha relaxation in the upper age limit.
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
16900-53500+applicable spl. pay
HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
General category (Male) will pay RS 100 as the application fee.
General category (Female) will pay RS 50 as the application fee.
SC/BC applicants of the state of Haryana will pay RS 50 (male applicants) and RS 25 (Female applicants).
Physically Handicapped/Ex Serviceman of Haryana will not pay any application fee.
HSSC Group D Notification 2019 – Exam Pattern
It is an important thing to know as it will help the applicants of HSSC Group D recruitment 2019 to qualify for the further process of selection.
- Written Exam: 90 marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks
- Total Marks: 100 marks
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 – Syllabus
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Maths, Reasoning, Science, Hindi, English
- 25% weightage for History, Environment, Literature, Current Affairs, Geography, Civics, Culture and so on of the state of Haryana.
How To Apply For HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019?
The first important thing is to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form. DO not wait for the last moment to fill this online application form. Here, on this page, we will tell you all the things associated with the HSSC Group D Recruitment Application form. Only online mode is available to fill the application form. No offline mode is available to fill HSSC Group D Application Form.
- Candidates need to fill all the details present in the online application form. After this, registration number along with password will be generated. Take the print of this information. Keep it properly as it will be used in the future for knowing the application status. Registration ID and password will be used to reprint the online application form that is already filled by you.
- After the submission of online application form, take the print out of application form as well as e-challan.
- Before submission, make sure that you recheck the filled information as no change will be entertained once you have submitted the HSSC Group D application form.
Important Documents – HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
These documents must be uploaded while filling the application form.
- Scanned copy of class 10th mark sheet.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Scanned photograph of the candidate and it must be signed by the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
|HSSC Group D Online Apply Link||Available on 22-03-2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||HSSC Group D Recruitment|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any issue, leave a comment in the comment box, we will reach you as soon as possible to solve your query.