IB ACIO Recruitment 2019, 318 Accountant, Intelligence Officer: Intelligence Bureau published an official notification. The notification is regarding the recruitment of Intelligence Officer and other posts. It is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill 318 posts for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l (ACIO), Assistant Security Officer (General) (ASO) and various other posts.
It is a wonderful opportunity for those who are looking for a government sector job. In fact, it is a golden opportunity for Graduates. One who is interested in the government sector must go through the detailed notification as see whether he/she is eligible for the recruitment process. If they found to be eligible, then they can carry on with the further process of recruitment and applying. The mode of application is offline. So, candidates must take care of this thing and must apply as soon as possible.
The process to apply has already started and will last until 60 days of publishing the official notification. So, do not waste your prestigious time and apply for it. On this page, you will get complete details of recruitment. So, scroll down this page to get all the updates on IB ACIO recruitment 2019.
IB ACIO recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director|
Nurse, Care Taker
Accountant and Other
|Total Vacancy||318 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Issue Date||Feb 23 – 1 March 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||Within 60 days from the issue of this circular|
IB ASO ACIO Recruitment 2019 – Details of Vacancy
- Deputy Director/Tech: 3 posts
- Senior Accounts Officer: 2 posts
- Senior Research Officer: 2 posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech: 167 posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive: 54 posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical): 12 posts
- Personal Assistant: 7 posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone: 1 post
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech: 7 posts
- Assistant Security Officer (General): 10 posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 1 post
- Nursing Orderly: 2 posts
- Accountant: 26 posts
- Halwai Cum Cook: 11 posts
- Research Assistant: 2 posts
- Caretaker: 4 posts
IB ACIO Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
The upper age limit is 56 years. Candidate exceeding this age limit is not eligible to apply for it.
IB Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Laster’s Degree in Statistics/Physics/Accounts are eligible to apply.
- Deputy Director/Tech: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE/BTech/BSc(Engg)).
- Senior Accounts Officer: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Senior Research Officer: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or MSc in Physics/Chemistry
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech: Candidates must have pass class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as subjects. He/she must have two years of Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician, Electronics, Electronics, and Communication.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
The shortlisted candidates will get the call for an interview. There will be no written exam for this recruitment exam.
How to Apply for The IB ACIO Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to follow the following steps in order to apply successfully for the IB ACIO recruitment 2019.
- Go to the official website. It is mha.gov.in.
- You will reach the home page of the official website. Click on Recruitment.
- Click on the notification. Read the notification carefully.
- After that, download the application. Fill all the required details. Finally, submit it.
- It must be sent to the following address:
Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35, S.P. Marg,
MHA IB Recruitment: IB ASO ACIO Notification 2019
Offline Application Form: MHA IB ASO ACIO – Download
Official Website: www.mha.gov.in