IB Recruitment 2018: It is great news for government job aspirants. A very big opportunity to serve your nation, as Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released Notification for the post of 1054 Security Assistant-Executive. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. So, do not waste any more time and start your preparation to grab this golden opportunity.
Candidates can apply only through online from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018. IB or as it is said the Intelligence Bureau comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released the recruitment notification for the post Assistants and Executive in Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, now. The total number of vacancies available for the post of Security Assistant-Executive in Intelligence Bureau (IB) is 1054. For more details just follow our website to get the latest updates from the IB.
The total number of vacancies available for the post of Security Assistant-Executive in Intelligence Bureau (IB) is 1054. Please note that this post is a General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. Last Year IB (Intelligence Bureau) has conducted the Recruitment Exams for the post of ACIO and now this year the recruitment for the post of Security Assistant-Executive is announced.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive Vacancy Details
|Organization Board||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Security Assistant-Executive|
|No of Vacancies||1054 Vacancies|
Security Assistant Executive Eligibility Criteria
All interested candidates should have completed matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education to apply for the post of Security Assistant/Executive.
MHA IB Jobs Pay Scale
The pay scale is Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. Allowances as per revision of the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.
Assistant Executive Age limit
To apply for the said post a candidate should be within 27 years. For other details about age relaxation, please refer to the official advertisement.
IB Recruitment Age Relaxation
The application fee is Rs. 50. All the male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. For SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
MHA IB Security Assistant Executive Syllabus Details
- In the Tier-I exam, there will be objective type questions divided into 4 parts which are as follows.
- General awareness – 40 questions
- Quantitively aptitude – 20 questions
- Logical/Analytical ability – 20 questions
- English language – 20 questions
There would be a total of 100 questions with 1 mark each and total time duration is one hour. One-fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer but no penalty for unanswered questions.
- The Tier- II exam will be descriptive in nature which will consist of translation of a 500 words’ passage from a local language to English language and vice versa carrying 40 marks & time duration of 1 hour. There will be a test of speaking ability of 10 marks which will be tested in the Tier-III exam.
- The Tier-III exam will involve an interview and a personality test consisting of 50 marks.
IB Security Assistant Selection Process
- a) First, the candidate must appear in the Tier-I exam, which is a written examination. Although there will be negative marking for every wrong answer but no marks would be awarded or deducted for an un-attempted question. Securing the minimum cut off marks is necessary for getting shortlisted.
- b) On the basis of their achievement in the tier-I exam, candidates will be further selected for tier-II and tier-III exam.
- c) All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, which is interview and personality test.
- d) The final selection would be further subject to successful completion of all educational and other documents verifications followed by a medical examination, etc.
IB Recruitment Important Dates
The opening date of form submission is 20.10.2018 and a closing date is 10.11.2018
How to Apply for IB Security Assistant Executive Recruitment 2018
Candidates should be submitting the application form online through MHA’s website which is www.mha.gov.in or NCS portal that is www.ncs.gov.in only. Candidate should not that the application will be rejected if applied through any other mode. The portal of application to the vacancy would be available from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018. Again, all registration done prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018 will not be accepted.
- All the candidate applying for the post can deposit the fees offline in any branch of SBI India on 12.11.18 and 13.11.18. The applicants are required to take the printout of challan on or before 10.11.2018. The fees can also be paid online up to 13.11.18. Although, all such candidates must have registered on or before the closing date.
|MHA IB Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|IB Official Notification||Click Here|
|MHA IB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|
|MHA IB Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Website||www.ncs.gov & www.mha.gov.in|
Candidates who are interested for the post of Security Assistant/Executive, should start preparing for all the examination part and make sure to follow the official advertisement for any query. You can also put your queries in the comment section so that our expert can clarify your doubts.