Indian Navy Admit Card 2019 Indian Navy SSR Sailors Admit Card 2019 Indian Navy SSR PFT Call Letter 2019 issued Download SSR 02/2019 Batch Exam Date Indian Navy SSR Sailors Hall Ticket 2019: Indian navy sailor, military and civilian profession which includes highly physical stamina and mindset, is in seek for more passionate and dedicate candidates the Join Indian Navy in the upcoming year. The organization has published the notification declaring about the 2500 post. According to the relevant notification, the organization has invited online applications strictly from unmarried male Indian citizens. To further apply for the post the candidates shall fulfill all the criteria and eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India for the purpose of enrolment as sailors for 2500 vacancies 2019.
The Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy SSR PFT Call Letter 2019. Therefore, check it ours from the link given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSR PFT Sailors|
|Vacant Posts||2500 Posts|
The placement will be done approximately for the Senior Secondary Recruit (Download SSR 02/2019 Batch Exam Date) – Aug 2019 batch. The very right platform form all the desirable candidates who want to become the crucial part of the major wars and operations taken by the Indian Navy for the sake of the welfare and safety of its nation’s maritime border.
Important: The Call-up Letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating the date, time and place, which are scheduled during Feb 2019, would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in tentatively by end Jan 2019. Only Electronic mode of communication will be in use while contacting the candidates at all stages of recruitment.
It is a Computer-based Examination which will consist of total 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks and it will have objective type multiple questions. The question paper will be bilingual that is, it will be in 2 languages namely: Hindi & English.
The question paper will be made up of 4 sections in it, which will be English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. Also, the question paper is made with the view that each and every student should attempt it without any hurdle. The level of the exam will be that of 10+2. The duration for the same will be provided 1 hour only. To clear the doubts or the once go through the paper the students can check out the available examination published on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Note: Penalty for the Wrong Answer will be of one fourth (0.25) for each question.
- General Awareness
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Results of the online examination will be announced tentatively after 30 days. Selection of recruits is based on State-wise merit of their performance in computer-based(which should have passing marks in all the 4 sections). Apart from the written exam (computer based), the candidates shall be qualifying the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical test also.
(a) As per the current regulations, the authorized military doctors will be conducting the medical examination.
(b) Eligibility: Minimum height required – 157 cm and the weight and chest size should be proportionate. The further minimum expansion of chest required 5 cm. Relaxations regarding the minimum height and weight can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
(c) The candidate must possess good physique and mental health and should be free from any defect/problem likely to be a barrier while serving efficient performance on being a duty.
(d) Only those candidate who is provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination will be considered for further recruitment. Final Enrolment
Note: Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Only those candidates will be enrolled who will be found medically fit in the conducted Final Enrolment Medical Examination.
Better Eye – 6/6
Worse Eye – 6/9
Better Eye – 6/6
Worse Eye – 6/6
- Only those permanent tattoos are permitted which are situated from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand.
- Any other permanent tattoo on the body part other than mentioned will be acceptable and the
the respective candidate shall be discarded from the purpose of recruitment.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 2306 Posts
- Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 257 Posts
- Railway Recruitment 2019 RRB Group C & Group D – 16 Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 345 Posts
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – 405 Posts
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – 1179 Posts
Follow the Steps to download Indian Navy Sailors SSR Hall Ticket – Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy provided.
- Click on the Navy MTS/Chargeman Admit Card.
- Fill the asked details carefully.
- Mention the appropriate registration no.
- Fill the correct password (if provided).
- Captcha Code(if specified)
- The page of the authentic admit card will be open.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Get a print out of the admit card Result.
Note: Candidates have to choose any two centers for the mentioned online centers list, as per their convenience. Candidates can allow any center view administrative reasons. The examination center will not change once selected by the candidate or allotted by the Indian Navy.