IWAI Recruitment 2018: The Inland waterways authority of India has finally released its notification for prestigious job of different posts belonging to various categories. IWAI Recruitment 2018 notification for the various posts is one great opportunity for candidates to work nationwide in Jobs of technical nature. You have the opportunity to apply for different posts like Engine Driver and Master Driver.
Inland Waterways is a statuary body of Shipment regulatory body of India. Job in such departments are always looked out for and Inland waterways authority of India recruitment must not be missed at all.
IWAI Vacancy Details
Inland waterways authority of India has issued the circular for posts ranging from 1st class driver to 3rd class driver and other posts like Inland Dredge Master, License Engine Driver, Dredge Control Operator, Master 2nd class. There are 46 Vacancies in the Inland waterways authority of India.
All the details including last date and selection process you’ll soon find below. We provide every IWAI recruitment notification from Inland waterways authority of India.
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Master, Driver & Other|
|Offline Application Last Date||21st December 2018|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
The eligibility in the Inland Waterways Posts changes as per the posting specifically every time.
The posts of Inland Dredge Master, License Engine Driver, Dredge Control Operator require
1. Matriculation Pass Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board/University
The post of Master 2nd Class, Master 3rdclass, Driver 1st class requires:
1.Certificate of competency of the respective post.
2.Must know swimming.
1. The age limit in this job varies accordingly to the job. Dredge Master, License Engine Driver, Dredge Control Operator, Master 3rd class have age limit up to 35 years.
2. Age limit for Master 2nd Class, Driver 1st class have age limit up to 30 years.
- Inland Dredge Master Posts: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
- License Engine Driver Posts: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Dredge Control Operator Posts: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Master 2nd Class Posts: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Driver 1st Class Posts: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Master 3rd Class Posts: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
IWAI Selection Process
The selection process combines three stages.
- The first stage involves a test of swimming as it is critical in three of the posts.
- Written Test: After swimming test(if qualifies) candidate appears for Writing test process. The passing marks in this test are 30% of the total for General. 25% of total marks for OBC and 20% of total marks for SC/ST.
- Job Proficiency Trade test
Important dates for IWAI Recruitment 2018 Notification
Start Date: 15-11-2018
Last Date: 21-12-2018
IWAI Exam Syllabus
1. Engineering Mathematics
2. Engineering Knowledge
3. Engineering Drawing.
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment
1. You can apply for this job Online.
2. To do that candidate first visit www.iwai.nic.in
3. Go under the head “vacancy”
The applications are required to be sent
Assistant Secretary (R&T)
Inland Waterways Authority of India,
Noida – 201301 (U.P.)
Official Notification: Click Here