Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018: The recruitment board of Jharkhand Public Service Commission has sent out an official notification for filling 56 vacant posts. The application forms for PSC vacancy will be filled by online mode only so all interested candidates can fill in the forms by going through a brief overview of its eligibility criteria. The online forms will be accepted till 14th of October through the online portal of Jharkhand Public Service Commission. No forms submitted by other means will be accepted. Under this recruitment, candidates will be hired for Assistant Public Health Officer. For more details about this Jharkhand Public Service Commission, please go through the brief overview given below:
JPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Health Officer|
|Total Vacancy||56 Posts|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|JPSC Asst Health Officer Exam Dates||Announced Later|
There are total 56 vacant positions under this Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment. A total of 56 posts are only dedicated for the post Assistant Public Health Officer. The eligibility criteria, educational qualification and age limit for this vacancy kindly refer to the information stated below.
All applicants for this recruitment must have done graduation.
The graduation or post graduation must be completed by a well-recognized government recognized university or board.
All applicants must be more than 21 years in age and less than 35 years in age till 1st of August, 2018.
In case the applicant is from SC/ST caste then there will be an age relaxation for 5 years in age. For OBC and BC candidates there will be a relaxation of 2 years and in case the candidate is a woman then she will be provided a relaxation for
All candidates being appointed as Assistant Public Health Officer under JPSC recruitment will receive an amount in between Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 along with a grade pay of Rs. 5,400 every month.
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 31-08-2018
Closing Date of Application: 14-10-2018
The form filling fees for JPSC will be Rs 600 for all general and backward category candidates. The fees for SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 150. All application fees will be deposited through credit/debit card or net banking.
JPSC Recruitment Syllabus Details
The JPSC recruitment for Assistant Public Health Officer Examination will consist of an objective type exam. The questions for this exam will be solely based on Graduation level. The exam will be divided into three internally separated parts. The subjects will be like Child diseases, operational diseases, diseases related to ears, nose, lungs etc. Detailed exam pattern if specified in the table given below.
The qualifying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination. Applicants who will score minimum or more than the declared cutoff marks by JPSC recruitment board will be called for a personal interview round. Candidate scoring well the interview assessment will be appointed for open vacancies at JPSC recruitment.
You May Like Here
- DMF Angul Recruitment 2018 Specialist Doctor Medical Officer – 47 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018?
Steps for submitting the application forms for JPSC recruitment:
- Visit the official website of JPSC recruitment board jpsc.gov.in.
- Look for latest JPSC recruitment notification and click on it.
- Once you click the registration page will open up. So, enter all the asked details to get yourself registered for recruitment.
- After you have completed the registration part kindly proceed towards the completion of your application form. If you have been logged out then sign in again with the help of registration details.
- Fill in the application details correctly and attach the scanned copy for all the required documents. Ensure all the documents are in the exact format required by the recruitment board.
- Once you have completed the form, check the details and move to the payment processing level. Select any of the payment methods and process the payment.
- Once the payment is submitted, click on the Submit button.
|Govt Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Online Apply||JPSC Recruitment Apply Online|
|JPSC Notification||Download Here|
|JPSC Admit Card||Available Soon|
Now, your form will be submitted. Hope you find it helpful. Still, if ever you have any question or doubt then please leave a comment in the section below. We will surely answer the concern.
Table of Contents