JKCET 2019 JK BOPEE Registration, Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination BOPEE Exam Date, JKCET Eligibility, JK BOPEE Syllabus 2019, JKCET Admit Card 2019, JKCET Cut Off 2019, JKCET Result 2019, Counseling, BOPEE Rank List 2019
JKCET 2019 (BOPEE): Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) is the concerning authority in the state of J&K for conducting examinations for admission in various professional courses. Every year it conducts Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test for admission in engineering related courses. This entrance exam is conducted at the state level. There are many governments and private colleges are present in J&K that are offering admission in engineering courses via this exam.
From the residents of J&K, online applications are invited for admission into Bachelor Engineering and Technology courses. The admission will be offered for the upcoming session in 2019. Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination has released the notification. It is available on the official website. The official website is www.kkbopee.gov.in.
JKCET 2019 – Eligibility
It is necessary for every candidate to fulfill the eligibility criteria. So, read the eligibility criteria and then apply for it. J&K state CET eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must be the permanent resident of J&K state.
- He/she must have passed class 12th exam/ equivalent exam from the recognized Board of the country. He/she must have studied Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics as their compulsory subjects. They must have scored at least 50% marks. SC and ST candidates must have scored at least 40% marks.
- The candidates must have attained 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates appearing in class 12th exam this year are also eligible to appear in BOPEE test.
JKBOPEE 2019 – Exam Date
- Commencement of J&K CET filling and submission of online application form: 1st February 2019
- Last Date for the submission of online application form: 28th February 2019
- The release of admit card: 17th April 2019
- Date of entrance exam: 28th April 2019
- The announcement of the result: Before 22nd May 2019
- Declaration of Key: Next day of the day on which result is declared.
- Counseling schedule: Will notify soon
- Completion of engineering admission procedure: till 15th August 2019
JKCET Application Form 2019
The application form will be submitted via the online form on the official website. The candidates need to submit the online application form within deadlines.
During the filling up of the application form, candidates must upload the following scanned copies of documents. These must be either original or self-attested copies. All the documents must be in PDF format. The size of scanned images must vary from 100-200KB. The list of documents are as follows:
- Qualifying Marks Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
Candidates also need to upload the photograph, thumb impression, and signature of the candidate. They should be in JPEG format. All must in within 10-50KB.
Before online submission, the candidate can modify or change any information in the online application form. Keep in mind that do not share login details with any other person.
JKBOPEE 2019 – Application Fee
Candidates need to pay RS 1200 as the application fee. Payment will be made via Integrated Bill Desk Payment Gateway. Hence, payment can be made via Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
JKCET Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be a total of 180 questions in the exam.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions Type.
- Questions will be from Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Each subject will consist of either 60 marks or questions.
- Negative marking is there. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
JKCET Syllabus 2019
For detailed syllabus, click on JKCET Syllabus 2019 PDF
JKCET Admit Card 2019
The authorities will issue the notification for the download of online admit card. The admit card will showcase the schedule of entrance exam. It also displays the venue of the exam. The admit card will have a space for the candidate’s photograph. So, the candidate needs to paste the photograph. It must be attested by a Gazetted Officer. No candidate will have permission to sit in the exam hall without a photograph on the admit card.
JKCET Cut Off 2019
It is important to attain cut off marks in order to pass the written entrance exam. It is the minimum qualifying marks needed to qualify the written entrance exam. Authorities will release the cut off marks after the declaration of the exam.
BOPEE Counseling 2019
At the time of counseling, the following original documents are required:
- Marks certificate of qualifying examinations
- Permanent resident certificate
- Category certificate
JKCET Result 2019 – JKBOPEE
The result will declare online. Candidates need to log in the official website in order to see the passing status. Passed candidates will attain the counseling session as per the rank and merit list. Officials will release the result in the merit order only. It will have a roll number of the applicant along with the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Table of Contents