JNVST Admission Syllabus 2019 JNVST 9th Class Admission Syllabus 2019 Navodaya 9th Class Admission Entrance Exam Syllabus Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admission Syllabus 2019 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Syllabus 2019 JNVST Class IX Admission Test Syllabus 2019 JNVST Syllabus 2019
Navodaya 9th Class Admission Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019: There are many students all over the country who are interested in taking admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. The admission process for admission in class 9th has already started. The application process has been completed, now the preparation is going on to conduct the selection test for admission in class 9th. So, the candidates who applied for the selection test will appear in the exam. Now, for the preparation of JNVST, the require syllabus along with the exam pattern. Without these two, they will not be able to pass the JNVST. So, it is essential for the applicants to gather knowledge about syllabus along with the exam pattern. These two things will help the applicants to score better marks in the exam and increasing the chances of selection for admission.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the concerning authority who held responsible for the functioning of JNVs all over the country. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Test (9th Class) is conducted for lateral entry to fill the available and vacant seat of JNVs present over all the states and Union Territories. The notice for admission was released earlier. All the application process is completed. Now, applicants are getting ready themselves to appear in the exam. The exam is going to held on 2nd February 2019. After some days of the exam, the result will get announced.
JNVST CLass 9 Exam Pattern Syllabus 2019
In the exam, the question paper will have a set pattern. It is important for the applicant to know the pattern as it will assist him in getting familiar with the exam. The exam pattern will also tell the applicants about the duration of the exam and in this duration only, he/she has to solve a fixed number of questions.
- The exam duration is 120 minutes/ 2 hours.
- The exam will start from 10:0 AM to 12:00 PM. For the Divyang candidates, additional 30 minutes will be given to the candidates.
- The medium of language will be either English or Hindi.
- All answers must be marked in the OMR sheet.
- The level of difficulty will be the same as of class 8th.
- The question will consist of the following:
- Science: 35 marks
- Mathematics: 35 marks
- Hindi: 15 marks
- English: 15 marks
- In total, the exam will consist of 100 marks.
- All the questions will be of objective type only.
For different sections, the syllabus is mentioned below. Candidates can check it and prepare for the exam accordingly.
- Comprehension (Unseen Passage)
- Word and Sentence
- Structure Spelling
- Rearranging jumbled words
- Use of degrees of comparison
- Modal auxiliaries
- Use of prepositions
- Tense forms
- Reported speech
- Food – Crop Production and Management; Micro-organism; Food
- Materials I – Synthetic fibers; Plastics; Metals and Non – metals
- Material II – Coal and Petroleum; Refining of Petroleum; Fossil Fuels;
- Combustion and Flame
- Living /Nonliving; Cell Structure and Function; Conservation of Plants
- and Animals – Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks
- Reproduction – Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, Reaching the age of
- Force – Frictional Force; Gravitational Force; Thrust and Pressure
- Light – Reflection of Light; Multiple Reflection; Human eye; Care of the
- Eyes; Sound; Human ears; Loudness and Pitch, Audible and inaudible
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current; Electroplating
- Natural Phenomena – Lightning; Earthquakes, Pollution of Air and Water
- Solar system; Stars and Constellations
- Rational Numbers
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Comparing Quantities (Percentage, Profit and
- Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest)
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- including Factorization
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding Quadrilaterals (Parallelogram,
- rhombus, rectangle, square, kite)
|Answer Key||JNVST 9th Class Answer Key|
|JNV Result||Navodaya 9th Class Result|
|Merit List||JNVST 9th Class Merit List|
|JNVST Cut Off||Navodaya 9th Class Cut Off|
|Admit Card||JNVST 9th Class Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Navodaya 9th Class Syllabus|
|Notification||Navodaya 9th Class Admission|
The applicant can complete information regarding Class 9th admission on the official website. Click on this link www.navodaya.gov.in. If you have any query, drop it in the comment box, we will reach you and solve it.