Navodaya Vidyalaya, JNVST Class VI Admission 2019 2020 JNVST 6th Notification Apply Online: The Government of India has started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas as per the National Policy of Education. These schools are marking their presence in 7 union territories along with 28 states. These JNVs are coeducational schools and are administered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti that is an autonomous organization.
The medium of instruction in JNVs till class 8th is either the regional language or mother tongue. Students studying in class 10th 12th of JNVs appear for the CBSE board exams. The education in JNVs is free but students need to pay Rs 600 per month for uniform, textbooks, board, and lodging. This fee is collected from the students of class IX to XII.
For the admission in Class 6th, the admissions are offered via JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST). The notification for JNVs admission test is already out. One can check the details online. Interested candidates will find all the related details on the official website. Here, they can check the application procedure, important dates and so on.
Important Date of JNVST Admission Test
The admission test for the admission in the academic session of 2019 2020 will be held on 6th April 2019. The timing for the entrance test is 11:15 AM.
JNVST Admission Test Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to participate in the selection process. Without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, no candidate will be considered in the selection process. The eligibility criteria for JNV test is as follows:
- Candidates must be studying class 5th for academic session 2018 2019 in a Government school.
- Candidates must not be born before 1st May 2006 and after 30th April 2010. These dates are applicable to reserved category too.
- Candidate must have been studying for the entire session of 2018-19 in class V.
JNVST Class VI Registration Process
The process of registration is online. The registration process will be completed via online mode only and it does not require any application fees. It is free of cost. Registration will be done on the official website. But before going for registration, it is essential to check the eligibility criteria along with other terms and conditions.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the register.
- Fill the basic details like, a name of candidates, the state in which student is studying and so on.
- Upload the necessary documents. Candidate will upload the certificate which must be issued by the Principal/Head Master of the school in which the candidate is studying class 5th. Candidate must also upload the photograph and it must have the signature of parents and student. The scanned images must be in JPG format only and its size should be in between 10-100 KB.
JNVST Exam Admit Card
The authorities will issue the admit cards on 1st March 2019. So, the parents and candidates can download it. It is an important document. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear for JNV admission test.
Candidates will download the admit card via online mode only. They will visit the official website to download the same.
JNVST Selection Test
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test will be conducted in many languages and the languages will be chosen state wise. The selection test has exam pattern. The knowledge of exam pattern will help the candidate in the preparation of exam. It is as follows:
- The exam will be of 2 hours.
- All questions will be objective type.
- There will be three sections:
- Mental Ability Test: It will have 40 questions and will consist of 50 marks. 60 minutes will be given for this section.
- Arithmetic Test: It will have 20 questions and will consist of 25 marks. 30 minutes will be given for this section.
- Language Test: It will have 20 questions and will consist of 25 marks. 30 minutes will be given for this section.
- Candidates will mark the answer in the OMR sheet.
JNV Test Result
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test result 2019 will announce in the month of May 2019. Till the last week, the authorities will release the result. The appeared candidates can check the result. The result will be published on the concerned offices that are mentioned below:
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- On the official website. The official website is navodaya.gov.in.
Selected candidates will also get the information about the selection via SMS and speed post.
Here, a list of documents is mentioned that are to be submitted after the selection. So, candidates who will qualify the entrance test will submit these documents.
- Proof of date of birth
- Residence certificate
- Proof for eligibility
- Admission under rural quota needs to submit the certificate showing that the candidate has studied in the rural area.