Jharkhand, JSSC Police Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission 1012 JSSC Constable Jobs 2019 has released the notification for the recruitment at the post of special branch constable. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the government sector job. So, the interested ones can grab this wonderful opportunity and apply for it. This recruitment will give you a way to get the Jharkhand Government job.
It is a fantastic chance for the 12th passed candidates in the state of Jharkhand to get the government job. Every year, the Jharkhand Board announces the vacancies for this respective post. This year, the number of vacancies is 1012. The mode of application is online only. So, the interested candidates will go online only on the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. However, all the proceedings to apply for the recruitment must be completed in the given time period only as after the last date of submission, the application window will be closed.
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission – JSSC|
|Post Name||Police Constable – Special Branch|
|Number of Vacancies||1012 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Application Status||Available soon|
|Starting Date of Application||4th January 2019|
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Vacancies Details
The officials of JSSC has released the total vacancies of 1012 posts. The category wise distribution of vacancies are as follows:
- General Category: 506 posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 263 posts
- Scheduled Caste: 101 posts
- OBC (List 1): 81 posts
- Backward Classes: 61 posts
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of education to apply for the recruitment. It is important for each and every candidate to fulfill it as only eligible candidates will be considered for the selection process.
The candidates must have pass class 12th exam from the recognized Board of the country to become the eligible candidate for the selection process.
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
The pay scale is RS 5200-20200 with grade pay of RS 2000
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
The applicant has to look for the age limit before applying as only eligible candidates will be considered for the recruitment. Candidates whose age is found to be out of the mentioned age limit will be debarred from the recruitment process. So, before applying for JSSC Constable Recruitment, candidates must check the age limit. The lower age limit is 19 years. Whereas the upper age limit is 25 years. So, the candidates out of this age limit must not apply as all the eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates.
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
The application fees will be paid is different for the different categories. For the general category, the amount of application fees is RS 800. Whereas the amount of application fees is TS 200 for the Reserved category.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – Syllabus
For the acknowledgment, the interested candidates must read the notification of JSSC recruitment. Here, they will get the syllabus in detail. Read it carefully as it will mark the beginning of the preparation of the exam.
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Exam pattern
There will be three steps in the exam. It is as follows:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Clinical Examination
The exam pattern for the recruitment exam is mentioned below. It will help in the preparation of the exam.
- There will be 5 sections in the exam, namely: General Hindi Language, English Language, General Mathematics, General Knowledge and General Science.
- In total, there will be 175 questions in the exam.
- The time duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
|Category||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|General||Min 160||Min 81|
|ST||Min 155||Min 79|
|SC||Min 155||Min 79|
|OBC||Min 160||Min 81|
|BC||Min 160||Min 81|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Firstly, candidates need to apply for the written examination. So, to participate in the next round of selection, the candidates need to pass the written examination. The minimum marks required to pass the written examination is mentioned below:
- General Category: 40%
- SC/ST: 32%
- OBC: 34%
- BC: 36.5%
- Women: 32%
Only the passed candidates will attain the physical test round. It is mandatory to qualify the physical test, however, there will be no marks given for it. Next. the candidates who will qualify the written and physical test will attain the next round of selection.
JSSC Police Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
The official notification is out. In the official notification, all the important dates are mentioned which are necessary for the process to be carried out to apply for the recruitment. Here, the important dates are as follows:
- Commencement of filling online application: 4th January 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application: 18th January 2019
- To pay the application fees, the link will be available from 19th February 2019 to 21st February 2019.
- To upload the scanned photograph along with the signature, the link will remain open from 22nd February 2019 to 24th February 2019.
- Candidates will be able to edit the information in the application form from 25th February 2019 to 27th February 2019.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
How to apply for The Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page, click on Apply online.
- Fill all the compulsory fields.
- Pay application fees.
- Upload the required documents along with the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form
- Take the print out of application form.
We will update the information. Visit the official website for detailed information.
|Recruitment Details||JSSC Police Recruitment Details|
|JSSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Jharkhand Police Admit Card||Available Here|
|JSSC Police Special Branch Result||Available Here|