KCET 2020 Karnataka CET, Karnataka Common Entrance Test, KCET Application, KCET Eligibility, KCET Exam Pattern, KCET Syllabus, KCET Admit Card, KCET Cut Off, KCET Counseling, KCET Result 2020
Karnataka CET 2020: Karnataka Examination Authority is conducting the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. The test is conducted for the admission either in I year or I semester in engineering, technology, and Pharmacy related courses. Further, through this entrance year, admission is also provided in II year B. Pharma, Agriculture courses, D. Pharma and Veterinary courses. The admission will be offered in Government colleges, Private Aided and Private Un-Aided Professional educational institutes in Karnataka state for the upcoming session 2020.
Online applications are invited by the Karnataka Examination Authority. So, the candidates who are interested in taking admission need to apply for KCET 2020. But, they need to apply within deadlines. All the interested candidates must check the notification carefully. The authorities have released the notification regarding KCET. All the details regarding eligibility criteria, application process and so on has been released. Candidates can check the details mentioned below.
KCET Exam Date 2020 – Karnataka CET
The dates are mentioned here so that the aspirants can start the application process. The KCET 2020 important dates are mentioned below:
- Commencement of submission of KCET application form: 1st February
- Last date for the submission of KCET application form: 28th February
- Last date for the submission of application fee: 6th March
- Change in the submitted information: 19th March – 25th March
- Note down Exam Date as given under the table
KCET 2020 – Eligibility
It is important for the candidate to fulfill these criteria. Only those candidates will be able to participate in the selection as well as the admission process who will fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have studied in any of the educational institutions of Karnataka for at least 7 years starting from I class to II PIC or 12th Std.
- Candidates must have passed either SSLC/ II PUC or 12th class exam from the state of Karnataka.
- They need to produce the following documents:
- SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card,
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the candidate,
- Study Certificate of the candidate
- When aspirant claims Rural quota: – Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for completing 10 years.
- When aspirant claims Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std
- When aspirant claims reservation benefits: Caste / Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahsildar- it is for SC category/ ST
In the case, the candidate has studied either I PUC/II PUC in Karnataka state and either of the parents must have studied in the same state for at least 7 years. They need to produce the following documents:
- SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card,
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card
KCET Registration 2020 – Karnataka Common Entrance Test
To apply, a candidate needs to go online. First, he will register himself. Now, he/she will click on the button of New User. Now, fill the required details and submit them. IT will generate the application number and password. During the registration, the candidate needs to provide email ID and a valid phone number. They will get these details on this phone number only.
KCET Application Form 2020
After getting the application number and password, log in the official website. The candidate will fill the personal and academic details. All the information provided in the application form must be correct. Candidates also need to upload the scanned photograph and image of the candidate in the prescribed format only. They must either be in jpeg or jpg format. Further, they must also upload the left thumb impression of the candidate.
KCET 2020 – Application Fee
It is mandatory to pay the application fee. General category excluding females will pay RS 500. All-female candidates from the state of Karnataka will pay RS 250. Candidates of the reserved category will pay RS 250.
KCET Exam Pattern 2020
To prepare for the exam, applicants must know the exam pattern. It will help them in getting familiar with questions types.
- All the questions will be in Kannada and English language.’
- The questions will be MCQs type.
- There will be a total of 180 questions.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The time duration for the exam is 80 minutes.
- Each subject will consist of 60 marks.
KCET Syllabus 2020 – Karnataka CET
Syllabus of KCET 2020 will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Syllabus for KCET will consist of I year and II year PUC topics.
KCET Admit Card 2020
KCET admit card is an important document. Applicants will be able to download the admit card before the examination. At least one week before the exam, the Karnataka Examination Authority will issue the KCET admit card. Applicants will be able to download the admit card via online mode. They will enter the application number and password. The applicant will have permission to get entry into the exam hall only if he will possess the admit card. So, do not forget to take the admit card with you.
KCET Cut Off 2020
KCET cut off is the minimum qualifying marks needed to qualify the exams. It will be released by the Karnataka Examination Authority. For the admission in different courses, the authorities will release different cut off for all the courses.
KCET Counseling 2020
Candidates will get the call for counseling on the basis fo rank cum merit list. In the counseling, they will get the seat allotment. It is not necessary that all the passed candidate will get the opportunity to participate in the KCET counseling. Round 2 will be conducted on the basis number of seats left for admission.
KCET Result 2020
KCET Result 2020 will release online. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the same. Appeared candidates will check the result via online mode only. So, on the release of the result, they will visit the official website to see their passing status. Candidates will be able to check their total marks along with their ranks. They will also know their subject wise marks too.