KEAM 2019 Kerala KEAM Application Form KEAM Date KEAM Eligibility KEAM Exam Pattern KEAM Syllabus 2019 KEAM Admit Card 2019 KEAM Cut Off 2019 KEAM Counseling KEAM Result 2019
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Test: Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations is inviting applications for the admission in professional colleges for the upcoming session 2019-2020. The admission will be provided in the following courses:
- Medical Courses: (i) MBBS (ii) BDS (iii) BHMS(Homoeo) (iv) BAMS(Ayurveda) (v) BSMS (Siddha) (vi) BUMS (Unani)
- Allied Courses: (i) BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture (ii) BSc. (Hons.) Forestry (iii) Veterinary (BVSc. & AH) (iv) Fisheries (BFSc.)
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) & B.Tech. (Food
Engg..&Tech.) Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, B.Tech. (Food Technology) course under the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies].
- Architecture Course: B.Arch.- There will be no entrance exam for this course. The admission will be provided via the NATA score.
KEAM 2019 – Eligibility
The candidates must be Indian citizens. However, these are categorized into two more subcategories: Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- Medical and Allied courses
- For admission to BAMS/ BHMS courses: aspirants must have passed in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Aspirants must have scored 50% marks in Biology and must have obtained 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry together. Biotechnology will not be considered.
- For MBBS, BDS, BSMS: Aspirants must have passed in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Aspirants must have scored 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology and must have obtained 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry together. Biotechnology will not be considered.
- For B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc courses: Candidates must have passed class 12th with 50% marks in Biology and must have obtained 50% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry together.
- For BVSc. & AH Course: candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Engineering courses:
- Tech: candidates must have passed class 12th along with 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- For B. Pharma Course: Aspirants must have passed class 12th with minimum of 50% marks in Biology or Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Biology.
Age: The minimum age of the aspirants must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit for the B.Pharma, Architecture, and Engineering related courses. However, there is an upper age limit for medical and allied courses as per NEET notification.
KEAM Exam Date 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application form: 3rd February 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 9th February 2019
|22nd April 2019||Monday||10 AM- 12:30 PM||Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry|
|23rd April 2019||Tuesday||10 AM- 12:30 PM||Paper 2||Mathematics|
KEAM 2019 – Registration Application Form
Candidates will submit the online applications. They will submit at www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of application form.
KEAM 2019 – Application Fee
The aspirants will pay the application fee during the submission of application form. It is necessary for the candidates to pay the application fee. Without paying the application fee, the application form will not be considered as the complete one. The application fee is different for different courses’ entrance exam.
|Courses||General Category||SC Category|
|Engineering/B. Pharma/Both||RS 700||RS 300|
|Architecture/Medical and Allied/Both||RS 500||RS 200|
|Both of the above||RS 900||RS 400|
Candidates of ST category need not pay any application fee.
Application fee can be paid via either online payment or E challan. E-challan will be generated after the payment of application fee in specified Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. After the submission of online application form, the aspirant will get the e-challan. He/she need to submit at the post office.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019
CEE will conduct the entrance examination for the admission in specific engineering related courses. But, candidates who are interested in taking admission in B. Pharma courses, they need to appear in Paper-1 (Physics and Chemistry) of CEE. CEE will not conduct any entrance examination for any other courses.
- Candidate will get 150 minutes for every paper.
- For every correct answer, the applicant will get 4 marks.
- But for the wrong answer, the candidate will have negative marking.
Papers for the Engineering Entrance Examination
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120|
Papers for the Medical Entrance Examination
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|I||Chemistry and Physics||120|
KEAM Syllabus 2019
It is important for the applicants to know the syllabus. It will help the candidates in the preparation of entrance exam. Click on this link to download the syllabus: KEAM Syllabus 2019
KEAM Admit Card 2019
One can download the admit card to appear in the engineering entrance exam from the official website only. They will download the same from www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The admit cards will be available from 10th April 2019. No candidate will receive the admit card via post. So, the will download it from the website only. It is important to carry the admit card in the exam hall. Without the admit card, candidates will not get entry into the exam hall.
KEAM Cut Off 2019
KEAM cut off marks is the minimum qualifying marks needed to pass the examination. KEAM cut off is released category wise and course wise. There are many factors on which cut off is dependent. It depends on the difficulty level of KEAM, last year’s cut off and a total number of seats available for admission in a course. Candidates who will attain cut off marks will have the opportunity to attend counseling.
KEAM Counseling 2019
KEAM counseling will be on the basis of merit cum rank. So, candidates will attend the counseling on the basis of rank. In the counseling, seat allotment will be done.
KEAM Result 2019
KEAM result will be available on the official website. So, on the release of KEAM result, candidates will go online to check their passing status. It will help them in knowing whether they have passed the exam or not. The scorecard will have the following details:
- Name of examination
- Name of candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Rank of the candidate