LHMC Senior Resident Admit Card 2018: The recruitment authorities of Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) have released a recruitment notification for hiring senior residents. The total vacancies under this LHMC recruitment are declared to be 153. The registration for LHMC recruitment can be between the 10th of September to the 25th of September. All applicants for this vacancy will be selected on the basis of their written exam and walk-in interview which will be held from 11th of September to 26th of September 2018.
All interested candidates who have filled the recruitment forms are now waiting for their LHMC Senior Resident Admit Card exam date. All applicants will receive download links for Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Admit Card through their registered email address and mobile number. The recruitment board has stated that it will issues the LHMC Senior Resident Admit Card for all registered applicants before a week or two of the exam date.
LHMC Senior Resident Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
|Name of the Positions||Senior Resident|
|Number of Posts||153 Posts|
All candidates who have already filled the application forms and are now waiting for their admit card will soon receive the admit card download links. The LHMC recruitment board will send the admit card download links to candidates registered an email address or mobile number. So to download their admit cards candidates will have to tap on that link and they will be directed to admit card page. For years, the recruitment board releases the Lady Hardinge Medical College Admit Card a week or two prior to the written examination date. So, till admit is not released it is recommended to keep an eye on all incoming text and email at provided mobile number and email ID.
LHMC Examination Schedule and Exam Pattern
All applicants will be questioned by their respective filed of graduation, bachelors or masters. No doubt most of the questions will be from the field of medical and few will be from their other professional subjects like General Knowledge, Reasoning, Aptitude and English. For more syllabus details please refer to the following table:
LHMC Senior Resident Syllabus Details 2018
|Name of the Subjects||Topics Names||Type of the Questions|
|General Subjects||General Knowledge||Objective Type Questions|
Important Documents that one must carry to the examination center:
- All candidates must carry a copy of their APDCL admit cards or exam appointment letter. One must ensure that all the details present on their admit card are correct especially the name date of birth and photograph. In case any of the details are found to be wrong then one must get it corrected by any of the authorized body.
- All applicants should take them any original ID proofs to the examination center. It can be like Adhar card, Pan Card, etc.
You May Like Here
- CG NHM Raipur Recruitment 2018 – 128 Posts
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Civil Judge – 107 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Post
How to download LHMC Senior Resident Admit Card?
Kindly refer to the following procedure for downloading your LHMC admit card:
- Visit the official page of LHMC recruitment board by typing the URL as lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- Locate the latest notification and click on it.
- A new page will load up along with an option for downloading the “LHMC Admit Card.” So click on it and you will be asked to enter your registration details. Now type in your registration number & date of birth as username & password and click on submit.
- Your admit card page will load up. It will have the option for download as well as save.
- According to your need either click on download or print to save or print your admit card respectively.
|Official Notification||LHMC Recruitment Official Notification|
|LHMC Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|LHMC Admit Card||Available Here|
Although the procedure is quite simple and easy still if you face any problem while downloading the admit card then share your concern in the comment box given below. Our whole team will be glad to offer assistance.
Table of Contents