LHMC Senior Resident Result 2108: The LHMC recruitment board has floated an official recruitment notification for appointing senior residents for various vacancies. All of them will be shortlisted on the basis of a written exam followed by a walk in interview that will be scheduled between 11th of September and 26th of September, this year. The total number of 153 vacancies is available under this LHMC recruitment. This recruitment is for senior residents only. The registration forms for this will be available from 10th of September to the 25th of September, 2018.
All interested candidates who applied for this vacancy visited the venue, went through written and attended the interview round might now be expecting for Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Senior Resident Result. The recruitment board of LHMC, New Delhi will soon release the result notification along with a particular date to display the Lady Hardinge Medical College Result. All candidates who went till the interview round will soon be able to view their LHMC result from the official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in. Soon there will be an option added for LHMC Senior Resident Result, 2018 under important notifications tab. For more information about the LHMC result kindly refer to the statements given below.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Result Information
|Name of the Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
|Name of the Positions||Senior Resident|
|Number of Posts||153 Posts|
All candidates attending the recruitment procedure will be questioned from various subjects belonging to their respective filed of application and their profession. Other than that it will include questions from BDS or MBBS degree subjects and subjects like GK, reasoning, aptitude, and English. For a more precise view of syllabus kindly refer to the table given here.
|Name of the Subjects||Topics Names||Type of the Questions|
|General Subjects||General Knowledge||Objective Type Questions|
LHMC Sr. Resident Selection Procedure
All candidates will have to attempt a small written exam that will include questions as per the syllabus stated for this recruitment. A candidate who will pass in the exam will further be called for a personal interview round. During the interview, a candidate will have to answer a few assessment questions. If ever the candidates scores well in that interview round, then they will be issued an appointed for joining the job at that respective vacant position.
You May Like Here
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 – MPPEB Shikshak – 70,000 Posts
How to view the LHMC Senior Resident 2018 result?
Kindly refer to the following procedure for downloading your LHMC Result:
- Visit the website of LHMC recruitment board by typing the URL alphabets as lhmc-hosp.gov.in in any of the device with internet connection.
- Go to the latest notification tab and locate the option for Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Result, 2018. Once you find it, click on it to visit the LHMC result page.
- At the result page, you will have to submit your application ID/roll number and date of birth to open up the result. So type in the details correctly and click on Submit button.
- Your LHMC result will open up. So, view the status of your result and click on download to keep a copy of result with you.
|Govt Recruitment Details||Government Jobs Recruitment|
|Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|LHMC Admit Card||Available Here|
|LHMC Result||Available Soon|
Hence, this was you must do to view and get a copy of your LHMC result. In case of doubt or concern kindly leave a comment on the space given below. We will resolve the doubts soon.