Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019: Candidates who wish to get the job in Maharashtra Government has a wonderful opportunity. The Government of Maharashtra has released the recruitment notice to invite applications for the post of Junior Engineer. The notice has stated that the recruitment process will be carried out to fill 405 vacant posts in PWD. So, the candidates who are seeking for the government job in the state of Maharashtra. The interested candidates will find the link for applying active on the official website, so it has marked the beginning of the application process. One can apply till 25th January 2019. So hurry up and do not miss to get such a good opportunity.
As the application process has started, the interested candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria first. It is really very important for the candidates to see the eligibility criteria and other details. Get through the official notification to see the full details of the recruitment process. It is important to check other details like application process, application fees and so on. Getting a detailed knowledge about the entire application process will help you in applying easily.
Maharashtra PWD JE Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Works Department – Mumbai|
|Post Name||Jr. Engineer Civil Posts|
|Total Vacancies||405 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Official Website||www.mahapwd.com or www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
Vacancy Details – Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019
The Public Works Department, Maharashtra has released a large number of vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer. There is a total of 405 vacancies for the related post. The candidates will get the posting in the state of Maharashtra only.
|Category Wise||Total Vacancies|
|Open – General||219|
|VJ – A||05|
|BT – B||09|
|NT – C||09|
|NT – D||00|
Eligibility Criteria – PWD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019
For every applicant, it is essential to see the eligibility criteria before applying for Maharashtra PWD recruitment. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the recruitment. At any stage of recruitment, if any of the applicants are found to be not eligible, then immediate action will be taken against the candidates and he will be debarred from the recruitment process.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are applying for the PWD recruitment must have Diploma in Civil Engineering. It must be done from the recognized university of the country.
Age Limit: The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 38 years. On the contrary, the candidates of the reserved category will have relaxation in the upper age limit.
Important Dates – Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019
The candidates must have the official dates to proceed with the application process. Without these dates, one can not apply for the recruitment process. The dates are as follows:
- Commencement of submission of the online application process: 5th January 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 25th January 2019
Pay Scale – Maharashtra PWD JE Recruitment 2019
Each post has specific grade pay as per the norms of PWD and Government of Maharashtra. The pay scale for the post of Junior Engineer in Public Works Department, Maharashtra is Rs.9300 – 34800 +GP Rs. 4300.
Application Fees – PWD Maharashtra Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019
Candidates of the different category will pay different application fees. General category needs to pay Rs. 450 as the application fees. However, the reserved category will pay Rs. 250 as the application fees.
Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – Syllabus
Each written exam has a syllabus. Likewise, the written exam also has a syllabus for the sections of the exam. It is as follows:
- Civil Engineering: Environmental Engineering, Estimating, Surveying, Building Construction, and Material, Strengths of materials, structural analysis, mechanics, irrigation engineering, geotechnical engineering, costing and valuation, prestressed concrete and so on. It will also cover the diploma level of Civil Engineering.
- General Knowledge: History of Maharashtra, Geography of Maharashtra, reasoning, similar words in English, Vocabulary and so on.
Exam Infomation – Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019
The written exam will be online. It will have two sections:
- Civil Engineering: It will be in English Language only. This section will have 75 questions and each question will carry 2 marks.
- General Knowledge: It will be in English and Marathi. It will have 25 questions in total which will consist of 50 marks. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Total Marks for the written exam will be 200 marks.
Maharashtra PWD JE Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
As the number of applicants will be more than the available posts, so, the authorities will adopt a selection process. It will consist of a written exam and it will be followed by an interview. To get finally selected for the post of Junior Engineer, one needs to get passed in both of these. However, a merit list will also play an important role in the selection procedure.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 2306 Posts
- Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 257 Posts
- Railway Recruitment 2019 RRB Group C & Group D – 16 Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 345 Posts
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – 405 Posts
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – 1179 Posts
How to Apply for The Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply online only. So, candidates must not send any hard copy of the application form. They must follow the following steps.
- Go to the official website.
- Search for PWD recruitment.
- Click on it.
- Click on Apply online.
- Fill the application form.
- Make the payment for application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Maharashtra PWD Recruitment|
|Apply Online||Maharashtra PWD Jr. Engineers Apply Here|
|PWD Jr. Engineer Admit Card||Available Here|
|Maharashtra PWD Result||Available Here|
|Official Website||www.mahapwd.com or www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
Table of Contents