MHD LDC Admit Card 2018: Recently, an official recruitment notification has been sent out by the Maharashtra Housing Department. The applications have been invited for the post of the typist, process server, Lower division clerk, and peon. The total number of vacancies against this recruitment is 27. These vacancies are further divided into various positions. There are 4 posts for Lower Divisional Clerk, 10 posts for Clerk-Typist, 5 posts for Process Server and 8 for the position of Peon.
The last date for submitting the online application form for this vacancy was the 29th of August, 2018. All interested candidates who have submitted the application forms for this vacancy might now be waiting for their MHD LDC Admit Card. The MHD recruitment board will soon share the links for downloading the admit card. Alike always the Maharashtra Housing Department will issue the MHD LDC Admit Card before 7-14 days of the commencement of exam date.
MHD LDC Hall Ticket 2018
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Housing Department (MHD)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Clerk-Typist, Process Server, Peon|
|Total No. of posts||27 Posts|
|Starting Date of Applications||09th August 2018|
|last Date of Applications||24th August 2018|
|Date of the exam||22nd or 23rd September 2018|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||14th September 2018 Onwards|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
Applicants who have applied for this vacancy will soon receive MHD LDC Admit Card download link either through text or email. This email and text will be sent to the candidates registered email ID and phone number that was provided at the time of form filling. Admit card will be released 7-14 before the exam date. In order to get recent updates related to their exam and admit card, candidates must keep on regularly visiting the official website of MHD. If ever you can’t browse its official site on regular basis, then merely keeping a track of all incoming emails and text on your registered ID & number will solve the purpose.
The MHD LDC examination will consist of two steps:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Written test will comprise of questions from various subjects. These subjects will include General English, Geography, Marathi language, General Knowledge, General Science, General Intelligence, current affairs, mathematics, aptitude, and reasoning. Depending upon their weighed marks there will be questions from each of these subjects. To view the subject wise division of marks and the detailed syllabus you should refer to the official site of MHD.
Documents that must be carried in the MHD examination center
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry a copy of their admit card along with them to their respective examination center.
- All candidates must carry their original ID proofs as it might be demanded by the invigilator before as well as during the exam time.
How to download MHD LDC Admit Card?
Please go through the following procedure for downloading the admit card for MHD LDC:
- Visit the official website of MHD by typing in the site address as maharashtra.gov.in.
- Look for latest notifications tab or just look if a direct link for downloading the admit card is available on site.
- Click on the link for downloading the MHD admit card.
- A new page will open up, there you will have to enter the login details before viewing the admit card.
- Type in the login details. The user ID will be the MDH registration number and password will your full date of birth. After typing in the login details kindly click on “Submit” option.
- Your admit card will get opened up on the screen. It will have the options for “Download” as well as “Print.”
- Depending upon your requirement select the option for either download or print.
- If you have clicked on download then browse the appropriate folder and save it. However, if you have clicked on print option then you will receive a hard copy from the connected printer.
So this was all one need to do for downloading the admit card. Hope you found it simple and easy. Still in case you face any problem then don’t forget to comment in the section provided below.
Table of Contents