MHT CET 2020 Kerala MHT CET Application Form MHT CET Date MHT CET Eligibility MHT CET Exam Pattern MHT CET Syllabus, MHT CET Admit Card, MHT CET Cut Off, MHT CET Counseling MHT CET Result 2020
MHT CET Result 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET): The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Result 2020 ready to release on Mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in. in a very short time. The MHT CET Answer Key 2020 download it here. It is conducted to provide admission in 4 Year Duration Full Time Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy as well as in 5 Year Duration Full Time Under Graduate Degree course in Pharm D for the upcoming academic year 2020.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. The application process has already begun. So, candidates who are interested in applying can apply on the official website. But before applying, the aspirants must check the complete details. They need to apply for MHT-CET as they need to appear in the entrance exam in order to take admission in their desired professional undergraduate course.
MHT CET 2020 – Eligibility
Aspirants who wish to apply for MHT-CET need to make sure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. It is mandatory for the candidates to fulfill this criterion for taking admission in the colleges of Maharashtra.
- Aspirants can Indian citizen/ PIO/ OCI/Children of NRI. Children of Indian workers working in Gulf countries
- No age limit is there
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized Board.
- They must have studied Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects in class 12th along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Vocational subject as the optional subject.
- They must have scored at least 50% marks in class 12th. But it is 45% for reserved category.
MHT CET 2020 – Exam Date
- Commencement of submission of online application form: 1st January
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 23rd March
- Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website
- (with additional Late Fee of ₹ 500/- for all categories) : 24th March- 31st March
- Payment of application fee: 3rd April
- Availability of admit card: 25th April -2nd May
- Date of Exam: 2nd May -13the May
- The announcement of the result: on or before 3rd June
MHT CET 2020 – Registration
To apply for the MHT-CET exam, one needs to follow the following steps. These will help the candidates in applying for the entrance test.
- Visit the official website. Mhtcet 2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- The home page will appear.
- Click on Registration (For New Candidates)
- When you will click on this button, a pop-up message will appear on the screen.
- Read it carefully, then click on OK.
- After that, the registration form will get appear on the screen. There are two methods of registration.
- Select the method.
In the case when you choose Aadhar:
- On choosing Aadhar, you need to submit the Aadhar number. Now, there are two ways for validation of Aadhar number.
- OTP: There will be two radio button if I agreed and I disagreed.
- Click on Agreed one. Click on Send OTP. The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- You will receive it. Now enter the OTP in the space provided.
- In spite of OTP, you choose the Biometric method, then you have to go visit near FC center.
- After that, fill the following details:
- Photo of the applicant
- Aadhar number
- Name as per the Aadhar
- Candidate’s D.O.B(DD/MM/YYYY)
Enter the Username and password. You need to confirm the password. Lastly. Click on Register button.
MHT CET 2020 – Application Form
Now, with Username and password, go back to a login page and enter your credentials. Enter the captcha. Then click on Sign in to Account.
It will be followed by a screen. It will have many options. Right now, choose My application for filling the application. Then a screen will appear on the screen stating education program and CET examination. Click on Proceed button. On hitting the proceed button, you will have pre-requisite of MHT-CET. Again click on OK button.
After that, the application form will get appear on the screen.
- Personal details: Details will appear automatically.
- Aadhar details: Details will appear automatically.
- The user will enter the details of permanent address, address for correspondence and so on.
- Enter the education details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Photograph size must be in between 15KB- 50KB.
- Signature size must be in between 5KB- 20KB.
- It must be in JPEG format only.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- For the payment process, the following screen will appear:
- Exam Name
- Application number
- Candidate Name
- Examination Fee
- Late fee
- Total Fee
- Payment status
- Select the payment type.
- After making the payment, take the print out of receipt.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates appearing in the entrance exam for taking admission in ENgineering related courses will appear for Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. However, candidates appearing in the entrance exam for I year B. Pharma/D. Pharma, the candidate will appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- No negative marking.
- The difficulty level of question paper will be like JEE main in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In biology, the difficulty level will be like NEET.
- MHT-CET will have three question papers. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
- Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
|Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks Per Question||TotalMarks|
MHT CET Syllabus 2020
The topics of the syllabus will cover the topics of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. Class 11th will have 20% weightage. On the other hand, 80% weightage will be given to class 12th syllabus.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020
Authorities will issue the admit card on the specified date. Candidates will log in the website to download the admit card. without this important document, they will not get entry into an exam hall. So, one must carry this important document. It contains exam related important information. Candidates will know about their exam center via admit card only. It must be downloaded before the exam.
MHT CET Cut Off 2020
MHT-CET cut off marks is the minimum qualifying marks required to pass the entrance exam. For each category and each course, cut off marks will be different.
MHT CET Counseling 2020
Candidates will get the counseling call only on the basis of merit. In counseling, the seat allotment will take place. After that, the passed candidate need to report to the allotted college for the confirmation.
MHT CET Result 2020
MHT-CET result will announce online on the official website. Merit cum rank list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. For every course, there will be different merit cum rank list.
MHT CET result will consist of score obtained by the applicant in the exam. The scorecard will be available on the official website only. It will be in PDF format. No candidate will receive the same via post. Follow the following steps to download the result:
- Click on the link of MHT CET 2020 result on the home page of the official website.
- Enter Application number, password and security code
- Submit the information.
- MHT CET 2020 result will appear on the screen
- Download the result.