MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018: It is being expected that the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will soon release an official recruitment notification for appointing Samvida Shala Shikshak (SSS). This recruitment will be for the Grades-I, II & III. All candidates being appointed under this recruitment will be on Contractual Basis under MP State. So all interested candidates who are looking for the career in teaching can fill in the forms for this vacancy. These recruitment forms will be available at the official website of MPPEB Shikshak recruitment board. The official starting date of form filling will soon be declared. All interested eligible candidates can go through the portal and submit the forms before the closing date of form submission.
MP Vyapam Samvida Shikshak Recruitment Vacancy Details
It is being said that there will recruitment for around 70,000 teachers. Kindly, note that all these appointments will be on a contract basis. The total number is further divided into grade 1, 2 and 3.
- Exam Authority:- MP Vyapam
- Exam Name:- MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018
- Designation:- Teacher Grade I/ II/ III
- Total Posts:- Around 70,000
- Category:- Recruitment/ Govt. Bharti
- Official Site:- www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam Teacher Recruitment Important Dates
|Start Date Online Registration||Month of September|
|Online Registration End Date||Announced Soon|
|Correction of Application Form Last Date||Announced Soon|
MP Vyapam Teacher Exam Date
MP Samvida Shikshak Eligibility Criteria
- Teaching Grade-1: All Candidates applying for grade-1 must have done Post graduation in their respective subject along with a B.Ed or equivalent Degree qualification.
- Teaching Grade-2: All Candidates applying for grade-2 must have completed the Graduation along with a Diploma for 2 years in elementary education (D.El.Ed). The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in their applying subject and the B.Ed. degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Teaching Grade-3: All Candidates applying for grade-23 must have passed the Higher secondary examination with a minimum of overall 50% marks along with a diploma for 2 years in elementary education. Their all study record must be from a well recognized University/Institute board.
All applicants must have an age between 21 to 35 years of age. No candidate, less than or more than this age limit will be considered well for this recruitment.
It has yet not been disclosed by the recruitment board but will be shared soon under the release of its official recruitment notification.
Unreserved Class: Candidates belonging to an unreserved category will have to pay an amount of Rs 400 along with Rs 70 for the form and portal charges respectively.
Reserved Class: Candidates belonging to a reserved class category will have to pay Rs. 200 along with Rs 70 for form and portal charges respectively.
All fees will be accepted through online mode only.
MP Vyapam Samvida Shikshak Exam Syllabus
There will be written examination followed by an interview round
Teaching Grade-1: Its written exam will include questions from subjects like maths, Environmental study, Child Development, and Pedagogy. Other than this there will be a test for any two regional and state languages.
Teaching Grade-2: Its written exam will include questions about fromGeneral Mental Ability, Educational Aptitude, English, General Study, and Hindi.
Teaching Grade-3: Under this written exam, there will be questions from any of the two languages between Hindi, English OR Sanskrit or Urdu À, math, Child development and Pedagogy, Science and Social Science.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in their written examination. All shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed and appointed for the post in case they qualify for the interview round.
You May Like Here
- MHD LDC Admit Card 2018 Available Here MHD LDC & Clerk
- NIFFT Ranchi Result 2018 – Professor, Associate & Assistant
- Chikmagalur VA Admit Card 2018 Village Accountant Hall Ticket
- Singhania University UG-PG Result 2018 – Course Wise Results
Steps for MP Samvida Shikshak Bharti Submitting the Form
- Visit the official web portal of MPPEB recruitment board by entering the URL as vyapam.nic.in
- Go to the latest notification tab and look for the advertisement notification for MPPEB Shikshak recruitment. Once you find it click on it.
- You will be directed to the registration page. There fill in all the required details and click on submit.
- You will receive a registration number. Now use that registration number for further completing the form by logging into your account.
- Once the form opens up, fill in the all compulsory fields and proceed to next level of form.
- There you will have to upload a copy of your scanned documents, photo and signature.
- Upload then carefully in the mentioned format and click on verify and next.
- The payment page will open up. Choose any of the online payment modes and process the payment.
- After processing the payment click on submit and your form will be accepted by the recruitment board.
|Download Advertisement||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
Kindly note, in case you find any issue while doing this then please leave a comment in the section given below. We will be there to answer and resolve the problem within no time.
Table of Contents