MPSC AE Admit Card 2019 for 1163 Asst Engineer | MPSC Asst Engineer Admit Card 2019 exam date Announce | Maha PSC Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern full details check through the page | Download MPSC ESE AEE AE Call Letter from below links
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released the notification regarding vacancies of Assistant Engineer. Many candidates applied for it. Shortly, the authorities will release the admit card to those candidates who applied it successfully and submitted the application form along with application fees. However, applicants will get the direct link to download MPSC AE Admit Card 2019 on this page. In fact, they can also obtain their admit card at www.mpsc.gov.in in the PDF format.
The examination will be conducted to fill 1161 posts. The process to apply for it was held in the month of April. Therefore, all the applicants will appear in the prelims, main and interview process. At each process, candidates will be eliminated as per their performance in the specific stage of the recruitment process. Soon, we will update the page with the release date of MPSC AE admit card 2019. The authorities of MPSC has not released any date for the exam as well as the release of admit card. But they will issue the admit card at least 10 days before the examination. So, applicants will have sufficient time to download it.
Full Details of MPSC AE Admit Card 2019
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) will conduct the written examination either in the month of June or July to fill the vacancies of MPSC Assistant Engineer. To appear in the exam, applicants who applied successfully need to download the MPSC AE Admit Card 2019. MPSC Asst Engineer Admit Card is an important document in the entire recruitment process. It will give the permission to enter in the exam hall the then appear for the written examination.
As there are two written examinations: Pre and Mains, the authorities of MPSC will issue separate admit card in both the written examinations.
MPSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2019
contain important details for Assistant Engineer. These are as follows:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Timings of Exam
- Space for a photograph of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Important Instructions
Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
Here, we present the exam pattern for the prelims exam. Aspirants can check the pattern and start their preparation. This exam pattern will help them in passing the MPSC Assistant Engineer Prelim Exam 2019.
|S. NO||Type of the Written test||Subject Names||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Objective Type||Marathi||10||10||1½ Hour|
|4||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
MPSC ESE AEE AE Civil Mains Exam Pattern 2019
Now, we present the exam pattern of the Main exam. Check the details below:
|Name of Subject||Paper||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Electrical Engineering||Paper 1||100||200|
|Mechanical Engineering||Paper 1||100||200|
|Civil Engineering||Paper 1||100||200|
The main exam will consist of 2 hours duration.
Other MPSC Asst Engineer Exam Admit Card Related Information
The selection will consist of three stages. These are as follows:
- Prelim: 100 marks
- Main Exam: 400 Marks
- Interview: 50 marks.
Maharashtra MPSC ESE Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus
Maha MPSC AE Exam English Syllabus 2019
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of the passage.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
Applied Mechanics – MPSC ESE Mains Exam Syllabus 2019
- Partial Differentiation.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Numerical Integration (Simpson’s 1/Trapezoidal,Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Double Integration.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Triple Integration & application of various Multiple Integrals.
Engineering Mechanics – Maha MPSC Water Conservator Officer Mains Exam Syllabus 2019
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- Laws of friction.
- The condition of equilibrium for Parallel forces concurrent forces, and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
- Cone of friction.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- Kinematics of particle.
Elements of Civil Engineering – Maharashtra PSC AE AEE Prelims Exam Syllabus 2019
- Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Substructure, Superstructure, Introduction to automation in construction, etc).
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps and their uses, Conducting simple, survey method using levels, and differential leveling for seeking out various benchmarks, etc).
Maharashtra MPSC ESE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Introduction to Manufacturing Processes and Their Applications
- Power plants.
- Heat transfer.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Machine elements.
- Materials used in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Machine Tools (Basic elements, Working principle, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2019 – Electrical Engineering Elements
- D.C. circuits.
- A.C. Circuits.
- Three phase circuits.
- Single phase transformer
Documents Carry in Maharashtra PSC AE Exam 2019
One need to carry the following document during the exam:
- MPSC AE admit card 2019
- Photo ID Proof such as Passport, Driving License and so on.
Candidates must reach the exam center on the reporting time. Late entry will not be allowed in the exam hall.
You May Like Here
- UP Pashumitra Recruitment 2019
- MES Pune Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2019
- KPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2019
- KPSC Group C Recruitment 2019
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019
- CESCOM Recruitment 2019
- MESCOM Recruitment 2019
- FSSAI Recruitment 2019
- ONGC Recruitment 2019
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
- BSNL Recruitment 2019
- SAIL Recruitment 2019
- KHSD Recruitment 2019
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Recruitment 2019
- RRB Recruitment 2019
Steps to Download MPSC AE Admit Card 2019
- First of all, visit the official website of MPSC. It is mpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official portal, start searching for MPSE AE Admit Card.
- Hit the available link.
- Now, the candidate needs to enter his Application ID and Password to get the admit card.
- Submission of this information will lead to admit card on the screen.
- Download the same and take the print out of MPSC AE Admit Card 2019.
Official Notification: MPSC AE Recruitment Notification
Download PDF Syllabus: Maharashtra Asst Engineer Prelims & Mains Syllabus
Check Syllabus Official Links: MPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
Admit Card: MPSC Asst Engineer Admit Card 2019
MahaMPSC AE Result: Available Here
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
If you have any query regarding MPSC AE admit card, comment us.