MPSSDM Recruitment 2018: A big news for all the Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs hunters. The upcoming job alert from Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development & Employment Generation Board invites every aspirant for the posts of Manager Communication and Branding and District Facilitator for Skill Development & Employment. The total vacancies for MPSSDM Recruitment post are for the State Office and District Offices of the Board is 77 Posts. Every eligible candidate can apply for MPSSDM Recruitment on the prescribed application format that is published in the official website along with the required testimonials. To know more about the MPSSDM Recruitment eligibility criteria, educational qualifications and pay scale to follow the article.
MPSSDM District Facilitator Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Available Vacancies|
|Manager Communication and
Branding (For State Office)
|District Facilitator For Skill
Development and Employment
(At District Level)
There are two posts namely the District Facilitator and Manager post, with the total number of vacancies available, is 77 Posts. The starting date of filling the application is 24th September 2018 and will close on 31st October 2018. The job location will be in Madhya Pradesh and the application process will be through offline.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board|
|Name of The Posts||Manager Communication and Branding, District Facilitator|
|No of Posts||77 Posts|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Important Dates of MPSSDM District Facilitator Recruitment
Apply Offline Starting Date 24th September 2018
Apply Offline Closing Date 31st October 2018
Interview Date & Time, Venue Will be Declared Soon
Eligibility Criteria of MPSSDM Recruitment
- The basic eligibility criteria for the post of District Facilitator is an M.B.A./P.G.D.B.M./P.G.D.M. degree
- For the post of Manager Communication and Branding is Master Degree in Mass Communication and a minimum of 2 years of experience
Age Limit of MPSSDM Manager – District Facilitator Recruitment
The age limit for all the posts is minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years for Non-M.P. and for candidates having a permanent address in MP the maximum age limit is 40 years for Male and 45 years for Female MP domicile candidates respectively as on 01/01/2018. In the case for SC/ST and PWD, the upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years.
MPSSDM Pay Scale 2018
- The pay scale for the post Manager Communication and Branding will be Rs.75,000/- per month
- The pay scale for District Facilitator will be Rs.60,000/- per month.
Application Fee of Madhya Pradesh SSDM Jobs
Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates) as application fee. The application fee can be paid through offline mode during submission of the application form. You can See officially released advertisement for more details.
MPSSDM Selection Process
The MPSSDM Selection Process under Recruitment 2018 will be conducted the following rounds for the applied candidates to the District Facilitator and Manager Posts. Want to know more about the MPSSDM Recruitment details refer to Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board official notification as given under links.
- Merit List
- Academic Score
- Experience and Interview
Here you can check the marks allocated for each section.
- MBA/PGDM from Management Institute (Equivalent to MBA) – 40 Marks
- 3 Years Experienced – 15 Marks
- Having 2 Years Experience – 10 Marks
- 1 Year Experience – 05 Marks
- Interview – 35 Marks
Steps to Apply Offline for MPSSDM Recruitment 2018
Every Candidate fulfilling the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply:
- First, go to MPSSDEGB careers page at the official website to www.ssdm.mp.gov.in and click the link of the said exam notification.
- Then view the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Then Click on the link New Registration, fill up all your academic qualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct. After confirming that all the details have been filled, submit the application.
- Get a print out of MPSSDEGB recruitment 2018 application form and keep all the hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, proof of date of birth, educational certificates like marksheets, proof of caste etc.
- Every attested copy of required documents should be addressed to “Project Coordinator, MPSSDEGB. Applicant must send the duly filled form along with enclosures at the following address
Faculty Block A- Room Number- 104,
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Indore – 453556.
|Government Vacancies More Details||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Download MPSSDM Official Notification 2018||MPSSDM Notification MPPSDM Notice|
|MPSSDM Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline||MPSSDM Application Form|
|MPSSDM Admit Card||Available Soon|
All the information provided on this page regarding the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board Recruitment 2018 is true and fair. To know more on MPSSDEGB Recruitment 2018 Notification, leave comments in the comment sections. We will provide the answers to your questions as early as possible. To know to get more information one can go to the official advertisement and see the details.