Mumbai University Result 2019: Check MU UG PG Result 2019 at www.mu.ac.in. The latest is the Second Year Bachelor Of Fine Arts (Ceramics). Mumbai University UG PG Result 2019 and other results are announced. The University of Mumbai is one of the popular and oldest universities of the country. It is situated in Mumbai. Commonly called as Mumbai University. In the year 1857, it was established and since its establishment, it has marked milestones in higher education. The university has various departments which are as follows:
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Other courses
All these departments are offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses. There are many students enrolled in various different courses.
Latest Updated for Mumbai University Result 08.06.2019: Mumbai University Has released Result of FINAL YEAR BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (TEXTILE DESIGN) Various Exam Result check from below links. Candidates are Requested To Keep Visiting Our Website YouthResult.Com For time to time quick Update about the results.
Mumbai University Result 2019
The University of Mumbai follows the semester wise exam pattern. So, exams are conducted two times a year. Hence, in a year, odd semester exam and even semester exam will take place. Thus, the university will announce the result for all these semesters. The result will announce on the official website of Mumbai University.
The result will get announced for both UG and PG courses. The officials of Mumbai University will announce the result of all the courses including Architecture, Management, Law, Technology, Science, Commerce, and Arts. All disciplines have the exam and this result for all these disciplines will announce online.
MU result will show the performance of students in the semester exams. For every subject, the students will get the marks. It is necessary to pass in every subject of the course. Otherwise, the student needs to appear in the exam of that subject again. However, it is compulsory to complete the credit score to pass in the semester.
An Overview of Mumbai University – Maharashtra
|Name of the University||Mumbai University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Research Program, Diploma, Certificate, & Distance Learning Programs|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Affiliated College||749 Colleges|
|Department, Center, Institute||93 Department|
|Mode of Registration for Admission||Online|
|Declaration of Results||Online|
Mumbai University BA B. Sc. B. Com Result 2019
Mumbai University has already announced the odd semester result. So, the appeared students can check their respective result. Hence, they will be able to see their marks. Going online will enable them to check their marks. On the website of Mumbai University, the students will be able to view the marks.
The whole grading system in Mumbai University is divided into two parts. It includes an internal assessment and theory semester exams. The internal assessment consists of 40% marks and the rest of the 60% marks are held by the semester theory exams. The total marks are 100 marks and these are converted into grade points. Only passed students will get the grade cards and as per the marks scored by the student in the exam, he/she will get the grades.
Exams for even semester and the odd semester will release separately. They will publish separately. So, the students will check the marks on the official website at a different time period.
Mumbai University Result 2019 -MA M.Com M.Sc.
There are many students enrolled in PG courses. So, these students appeared in PG semester exams. Hence, all these PG students will check it. The university might not declare the result date in advance. But a regular visit to the official website will help the student in keeping updates with the result date.
Odd semester result gets declared in the month of January. On the other hand, even semester result gets announced in the month of June and July.
How to Check Mumbai University UG PG Result 2019?
Every student of different courses will check the result. They will go online to see their marks in individual subjects. So, enrolled students of Mumbai University will know the marks on its declaration. Each and every enrolled student should follow a few steps. These steps will aid in checking the marks.
- Either visit the official website of Mumbai University.
- Here, a list of the department is present.
- Choose the desired one. Click on it.
- A list of declared result will appear on the screen.
- Choose your course
- The student will navigate to another page.
- Here, they will enter the application ID/Roll Number and submit it.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Save MU result.
- Take the print out of Mumbai University Result.
Mumbai University First Half Exam Result – 2019
Mumbai University Second Half Exam Result 2018 – 2019
Mumbai University All Exams Result