National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Ayurveda recently released an official notification to appoint candidates for various vacant posts under it. A total of 48 vacant posts will be filled under this National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018. All candidates applying for this recruitment will be hired for the post of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Multi Tasking Staff. All interested candidates must go through the entire National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment notification before filling the form for this recruitment. To avoid the rejection of form it is important to ensure the eligibility before filling and submitting the form. For more details about National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment like eligibility criteria, Pay scale and last date of submitting the form kindly refer to the information given below.
NIA Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Staff Nurse (Ayurved) and Pharmacist (Ayurved)|
|No. of Posts||48 Posts|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Level||All Over India|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Class|
There are a total of 48 numbers of vacancies under this National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018. All these vacancies are further classified for the post of Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Multi Tasking Staff. There is 1 Post for Pharmacist. A total of 7 Staff Nurses will be appointed including 3 from OBC category, 1 from SC and 3 from UR. Five Lower Divisional Clerks will be appointed including 1 from OBC, 1 from SC and 3 from UR. Thirty-five Multi Tasking Staff members will be appointed including 18 from OBC, 3 from ST and 14 from UR.
- Multi Tasking Staff – 35
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved) – 07
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Pharmacist (Ayurved) – 01
NIA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants must have citizenship of India.
- All applicants must have passed the 12th standard examination from the well-recognized board of education.
- All Staff Nurse and Pharmacist applicants must be Diploma holder in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy. The diploma must be completed within a maximum period of 3 years along with an internship certificate from a good government recognized institute or university.
- For LDC post applicants must have passed 12th and must have a typing speed of 35 words per minutes in Hindi as well as English.
- Applicants for the post of Multi Tasking Staff must have passed 10th from a government recognized institute.
NIA Pharmacist & Various Posts Age Limit
- Applicants for the post of Pharmacist and Staff Nurse should not have an age more than 30 years.
- Applicants for the post of Lower Divisional Clerks should not have aged more than 27 years.
- Applicants for the post of Multi Tasking Staff should not have aged more than 25 years.
Other than this there will be an age relaxation to candidates belonging from SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped for 5,3 and 10 years respectively.
National Institute of Ayurveda Pay Scale
- Candidates appointed for the post of Pharmacist and Staff Nurse will be paid an amount of Rs. 29,200-93,300 as per pay level-5.
- Candidates appointed for the post of Lower Divisional Clerks will be paid an amount of Rs. 19,900 to 63,200 as per Pay level-2.
- Candidates appointed for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be paid an amount of Rs. 18,000-56,900 as per Pay level-1.
NIA Recruitment Application Fees
- All general category applicants for the post of Pharmacist Staff Nurse and Lower Divisional Clerk will have to pay Rs. 2000 perform. While the same application form for SC and ST candidates will be for Rs. 1600 only.
- All general category applicants for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will have to pay Rs.1800. While the same application form for SC and ST candidates will be for Rs. 1400.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Syllabus Details
The Syllabus for written exam will be soon shared through the institute’s official website.
NIA Recruitment Exam Information
There will be a 100 marks objective written test. No Interview will be conducted as a candidate will be appointed on the basis of their score in the written exam.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Selection Procedure
All applicants will be appointed on the basis of their score in the objective test. Applicants will be shortlisted and a merit list will be created to differentiate them from other appearing candidates. They will be offered the appointment letter on the basis of their scores only as no interview will be conducted.
Steps to apply for the National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018
Visit www.nia.nic.in and download the application form from the official notification.
Fill in the form correctly and paste a recent passport size photo on it and attach the photocopy of all documents. Also, don’t forget to self-attest the photograph and all the documents. Attach the application fee proof.
Once the entire form is complete, put it in an envelope and send it to the following address:
National Institute of Ayurveda,
Jorawar Singh Gate,
Kindly, ensure you send the form before 5.00 PM on 31st October 2018.
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Government Jobs|
|NIA Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||NIA Notification|
|NIA Admit Card||Available Here|
For more details or query about this recruitment kindly leave a comment in the section given below. We will address it shortly.
Table of Contents