Nayagarh District Court Admit Card 2019: The District Court of Nayagarh has circulated an official notification for the recruitment of 23 vacant posts. A total of 23 vacancies are available under this recruitment. A number of Grade III Stenographer, Clerk cum Copyist and Typist will be hired under this recruitment. All eligible candidates who have an interest in this job for can fill the application forms for it. The forms can be downloaded from the official website of the District Court of Nayagarh till 30th of September. Further to this, all who have already applied for this vacancy might now be looking to download their District Court of Nayagarh admit cards. It has been declared that the bard will soon send the admit card download links to all the applicants. Although, there is no specific date for the release of admit card still it assured to be shared at least one or two weeks before the exam date. For more information about the exam please go through the following passage:
The recruitment board will soon share the District Court of Nayagarh admit card with all the candidates who have applied for this vacancy and examination. The link as well as notification text or email for downloading the admit card will be sent to the candidates’ registered email ID and mobile number. The admit card for every candidate will be shared either one or two weeks before the actual commencement date of exam.
The admit card will contain your name and picture. it will have all the detailed related to the venue of your exam, reporting time, and date. Please go through all the details that all are right as mentioned by you at time of form filling. In case a detail is wrong to try to get it corrected by the recruitment board before the exam date.
Exam schedule and pattern
The exam for Grade III Stenographer, Clerk cum Copyist and Typist will differ a bit from one another.
All applicants for Grade III Stenographer, Clerk cum Typist will have a written exam for English, Short Hand & Typewriting, typing test, computer test, and viva.
All applicants for Clerk cum Copyist will have an exam for subjects like English, Arithmetic, General Knowledge and Computer Science. Other than this they will also have a viva exam.
Important documents that need to carry to the examination hall
- All applicants must carry a copy of their printed admit card along with a recent passport size picture an affixed on the given space. In case it is already printed there then you need to not to fix another one.
- All candidates must carry any of their original Identity proof as it will be demanded at the time of entrance in the exam center and at the time of exam too.
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2019 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- PCMC Admit Card 2019 Download – Pune Computer Operator – 236 Posts
How to download the District Court of Nayagarh Admit Card?
Go through the following steps for downloading your Admit Card
- Visit the official web page of District Court of Nayagarh i.e. nayagarh.nic.in
- Find the important notification tab to look for the admit card notification details.
- In case there is a link given for downloading the admit card then follow that link and fill in your login details for downloading the admit card.
- After filling in your registration ID and date of birth you will easily be able to click and download your admit card.
- In case the link for downloading the admit card has not been provided then you should wait for receiving the hard copy of admit card at your provided house address.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
So, this way you can get your admit. In case you have any doubts then please feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a message in the comment box given below.