NCERT CEE Admit Card 2019: Have you applied for the RIE Common Entrance Examination 2019 for the B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed (Professional Degree) courses? If yes then you must be searching for the NCERT CEE Admit Card 2019 along with RIE Common Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019. Guyz as recently the notification for this examination has released & lots of applications have been received by the organization named, “National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) under the administrations of REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION, AJMER.
NCERT CEE Admit Card 2019
So, if you are the one who has already applied for the given examination then check out the details regarding the RIE Common Entrance Examination Admit Card 2019, NCERT Common Entrance Examination Hall Ticket 2019. Details about the admit cards are also available here & on the official website of the examination conducting body also @ www.ncert.nic.in OR www.cee.ncert.gov.in. If you are all set to write the examination, then must download your respective admit cards once get uploaded on the official web portal. The direct link will be available here on the same page for downloading the admit card. Check it out by clicking on it.
NCERT CEE Admit Card 2019
Appearing candidates can now check the NCERT CEE Syllabus 2019, RIE CEE Syllabus 2019. As the RIE Common Entrance Examination Syllabus, 2019 is now uploaded on the official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) @ www.ncert.nic.in OR www.cee.ncert.gov.in. Before writing the examination, you must know the basics of the above-said examination. You must be prepared enough for the examination so that you can qualify the given examination. This examination will be conducted by the organization itself in order to provide admissions to the interested & eligible candidates into various courses such as Teacher Education programmes, viz. (i) B.Sc.B.Ed. (4-year), (ii) B.A.B.Ed. (4-year), (iii) M.Sc.Ed. (6-year), (iv) B.Ed. (2-year), (v) M.Ed. (2-year), (vi) B.Ed. M.Ed. (3-year) run under Regional Institutes of Education.
NCERT CEE Hall Ticket 2019
Lots of candidates are going to appear in the examination, & between the several applications if you want your applications to get selected than you must qualify the eligibility criteria required in the application form. Afterward, you need to qualify the examination with good merit. Once you will clear all the selection programs conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training, then only you will get admissions in the above courses. Further details are mentioned in the passage here.
NCERT CEE Exam Pattern 2019
It is necessary to check out the NCERT CEE Exam Pattern 2019 for the RIE Common Entrance Examination 2019 if you want to clear the exam. As per the competition level these days, you need to study smartly for the examination with the help of NCERT CEE Syllabus 2019, RIE CEE Exam Pattern 2019, so check it out:
- Total Marks allotted for Exam: 100
- English Test: 20 Points for 20 Questions
- Reasoning Ability: 30 Points for 30 Questions
- Teaching Aptitude/ Attitude: 30 Points for 30 Questions
- 20 Marks weightage is allotted on the candidates’ performance in Class XII in the respective science group.
- Time Limit for Exam: 1½ hours.
How to download NCERT CEE Hall Ticket 2019?
- In order to download the Admit Card, the candidates will have to log on to the official website of NCERT @ www.ncert.nic.in OR www.cee.ncert.gov.in.
- On the Home page of the official website, the candidates will have to check the Announcement section.
- At that particular section, the candidates will have to follow the link: Admit Card for the Written Examination for the post of LDC in NCERT to be held on 04-12-2016.
- After clicking on it, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code and then click on Submit.
- Once you submit the details, the candidates will be able to download the NCERT CEE Admit Card 2019 RIE Common Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.