NCLT Admit Card 2019: The NCLT recruitment board has released a recruitment notification for appointing candidates for 183 positions. All interested candidates must go through all the notification details, verify their eligibility according to the given criteria and then fill the recruitment forms for NCLT. The NCLT board will accept all the applications through offline mode only. All eligible candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy can submit their forms Kindly, note that all declared 183 posts have further been classified for the various positions like Joint Registrar, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, and Assistant.
All applicants who have sent their application forms might be thinking about their exam and the National Company Law Tribunal NCLT Admit Card. The Recruitment board will soon send the link for downloading Admit cards. All applicants are requested to keep on reviewing all upcoming text and emails on their registered mobile numbers and email address. This is because the link for downloading National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Admit Card link will be shared through them only. If you are looking for more details about National Company Law Tribunal NCLT Admit Card then kindly refer to the information provided below:
The recruitment authorities of NCLT will soon share the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Admit Card with all the applicants who have registered and filled the forms for this examination. The Admit card download link will be shared either via text or email on the provided email ID and mobile number at the time of registration. The applicants will receive the admit card download links either one to two weeks prior to the date of the exam. Other than this, for latest admit card details candidates are requested to go refer to the official site as well.
NCLT ADMIT CARD 2019 DETAILS
|Name of Organisation||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Post Name||Joint Registrar, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Legal Assistant, Assistant, and Other Posts|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Type||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Admit Card Date||Before one week of the examination|
NCLT Steno Grade III Exam Syllabus
There will a written exam for NCLT recruitment. The detailed view of the NCLT exam syllabus is mentioned below:
|S. No||Subject Name|
The NCLT Admit Card 2019 maintain the below-mentioned information.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Aspirant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth (DOB)
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Category (ST/SC/BC & Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Important Documents that must be carried to the examination center:
- All Candidates should carry a copy of their admit card. They should verify whether their details and photo are available on admit card is correct or not. In case it is not correct, they should paste their recent passport size photograph or get the details corrected by the authorized person of the NCLT board.
- All candidates must possess any of their original identity proof like Aadhar card, pan card, etc. at the time of examination.
You May Like Here
- NCLT Recruitment 2019 – UDC, Assistant, Registrar – Steno 183 Posts
- DHFF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 – DHFF Driver Peon Mali – 38 Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for AM, MO & JM – 276 Posts
- PCMC Admit Card 2019 Download – Pune Computer Operator – 236 Posts
How to Download NCLT Steno Grade III Admit Card 2019?
If you want to download your NCLT admit card then kindly refer to the following procedure:
- Go to the official web page of NCLT i.e. nclt.gov.in.
- Look for an option for NCLT admit Card under the important notifications tab.
- A new page will open up there you will find an option to download your Admit Card so click on it.
- Now a new page will open up, there you will find an option to submit your registration details. So fill your registration details correctly and click on “Submit”.
- Once your registration details are submitted your admit card will load up. There click on the option to download you admit card and save it anywhere you feel like.
|Government Notification||Recruitment Details|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|NCLT Recruitment Details||Available Here|
|NCLT Admit Card||Available Here|
So these were few steps for downloading NCLT admit card. Still, if you face any problem, then please feel free to leave a comment in the section given below. We will be pleased to resolve all your concerns.