NCLT Result 2018: The NCLT recruitment board floated a recruitment notification for filling 183 vacant posts. All these 183 posts are further classified for the post of Joint Registrars, Court Officers, Private Secretaries, Senior Legal Assistants, Assistants, and many others. All forms are invited offline only. The applications will be accepted between the 16th of August to the 25th of September, 2018. All candidates who went through all the NCLT notification checked their eligibility, submitted the application forms and appeared in the examination might now be looking for their National Company Law Tribunal Result. The board will soon share the result once the checking is completed and a final merit list is prepared after applying all the required criteria. The notification for National Company Law Tribunal Result is supposed to be shared soon at the official website of the NCLT recruitment board. All candidates who appeared in the NCLT examination will receive a notification for National Company Law Tribunal Result on their registered email ID or mobile number. So it is recommended keeping a check on a registered account and mobile number. For more information about National Company Law Tribunal Result you may refer to the content written below:
NCLT Result Information
The NCLT recruitment will be followed by a written test that will have a question from subjects like General Intelligence, General Knowledge, English Language, General Reasoning, Computer basics, and aptitude. For a more precise glimpse of the syllabus please refer to the table given below and for subject wise topics refer to the official notification:
|S. No||Subject Name|
NCLT Selection Procedure
All applicants shortlisted after the application reviewing will then be invited to participate in the written examination. They will be allotted a particular exam center for appearing in the written test. Applicants who will pass the exam will further be called for an interview round. After the interview, passing candidates will be recruited and offered an appointment letter for a particular post applied under NCLT recruitment in 2018.
You May Like Here
- DMF Angul Recruitment 2018 Specialist Doctor Medical Officer – 47 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
Steps for How To Downloading NCLT Result?
- Go to the official website of NCLT recruitment board and search for nclt.gov.in.
- Locate the important notifications tab and check whether there is a link for NCL 2018 result. Once you find it click on it.
- You will be directed to result page but the result will open up only after you submit the login details. So type in your roll number/registration ID and date of birth as username & password and click on Submit.
- Your result will open up in the window. So check your result and click on “Download” to keep a copy of it at your local drive.
|Government Jobs Notification||Recruitment Details|
|NCLT Result||Available Here|
|NCLT Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|NCLT Admit Card||Available Here|
So this was how you can download your NCLT 2018 result. For any problem or concern while viewing the result do get in touch with us by typing a comment in the section given below. We will get it resolved for you.
Table of Contents