NHM UP Recruitment 2019: UP NHM Paramedical Staff Posts: A big step was taken by the Government of India in the year 2013, which in result brought into existence the programme National Health Mission Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The programme covers a wide variety of issues like; women’s health, child health, nutrition, and universal immunization, sanitation, filtered drinking water, and a lot more things.
With a successful start and a motive to expand this programme more the NHM Recruitment department has released the official recruitment notification for the post of ANM, Lab Technician, OT Technician, Nurse In-Charge, Staff Nurse, GNM, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, and Ophthalmic Assistant on a contract basis. The organization situated in Uttar Pradesh is in search of the students who belong to the medical stream, about 10,160 NHM vacancies have been announced by the board which will be recruited in the year 2019. The official notification has been published on the site of the board that is -www.upnrhm.gov.in.
The link to fill online application has been already activated and will be activated till 07th January interested candidates are requested to fill the form before the deadline.
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – Details of the Vacancy
Name of an Organization – National Health Mission (NHM)
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
NHM Total Number Of Vacancy – 10,160 Posts
UP NHM 10160 Staff Nurse – ANM Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Important Dates – NHM UP Recruitment 2019
|Start Date to Apply Online||18-12-2018|
|Last Date for Submission||07-01-2019|
|Written Exam Date – Tentative||20-01-2019|
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit
The candidate applying for the post should be of the minimum age 18 years and maximum of 50 years.
The age relaxation for this post will be according to the limit set by the board.
For more inquiry, we request the students to refer to the official notification declared by the post.
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Only those candidates who have acquired the below mentioned degree and qualification which is needed for the post can only be eligible to apply.
The degrees include B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic Nursing, General Nursing, properly qualified 10+2 education, Diploma, equivalent from any recognized university or institution.
NHM UP Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
The pay scale is divided by the board according to the different posts.
From below listed posts, students can have a clue about the no. of posts severed by the board and their respective salary.
- ANM (Post-7349) – 12128/- pm
- Staff Nurse (Post- 1912) – 18150 to 20013/- pm
- OT Technician (Post-295) – 16000 to 20000/- pm
- Senior Lab Technician (Post- 01) – 25460/- pm
- Lab Technician (Post- 277) – 13010 to 20000/- pm
- GNM (Post- 205) – 18000/- pm
- A physiotherapist (Post- 40) – 20000/- pm
- Pharmacist (Urban Health) (Post- 22) – 18191/- pm
- Nurse Mentor (Post- 34) – 36750/- pm
- Pharmacist (District Hospital) (Post- 17) – 18000/- pm
- Ophthalmic Assistant (Post- 03) – 12000/- pm
- Nurse-in-Charge (Post- 05) – 32000/- pm
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 Paramedical Staff Selection Process
Aspirants who are applying for NHM UP Recruitment 2019 may have to face mandatorily 2 stages of the recruitment which are:
Phase 1: Written Test and/ Interview.
Phase 2: Certificate Verification.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
How to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are requested to initially visit the official site that is – www.upnrhm.gov.in or http://www.sams.co.in/.
- After switching onto the site the home page of the official site will get open.
- Find and click on the link for New Registration.
- Before filling the form read the instructions carefully.
- The registration form will get appear on your screens.
- Fill the particulars without error and carefully with authentic information.
- After filling all the asked information candidates will get a password.
- Now, log in using the submitted registered mobile number and password.
- Check the application form whether the details are filled without errors or not.
- Click the “Submit” tab