NHM UP Result 2019 Staff Nurse UP NHM Result Cut Off Merit List: A great initiative for the development of the rural area which was undertaken by the government and hopefully turns out to be a hit one is none other than the Nation rural health mission (NHM). As we all that this department of government was in need of a good amount of individuals who can devote their time to enhance the health of all those people out there who resides in the rural areas of our Nation.
The result for the aforesaid exam is sooner going to be out. All the candidates who had appeared for the exam and now wish to know the results must stay connected with are the page to check the UP NHM Result for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, OT Technician, ANM, Pharmacist, Nurse Mentor. The students will get the direct links which will help them to download the UP NHM Staff Nurse Results 2019 without wasting much of their time.
UP NHM Staff Nurse Result 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, OT Technician, ANM, Pharmacist, Nurse Mentor, and others|
|Number of Available Vacancies||10160 Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
- ANM (ANM-MH): 7199 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-MH) : 1128 Posts
- OT Technician: 286 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-CNHRC): 15 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-CHNBSU): 177 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-CNSNCU): 50 Posts
- Senior Lab Technician (SLT-NARNTCP): 01 Posts
- Lab Technician (LT-NARNTCP): 09 Posts
- Lab Technician (Division Level): 09 Posts
- GNM (GNM-NPCDCS): 205 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-NPHCE): 240 Posts
- Physiotherapist (PT-NPHCE): 40 Posts
- Lab Technician (LT-NPPCE): 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-UHNUMH): 61 Posts
- Pharmacist (PH-UHNUMH): 22 Posts
- Lab Technician (LT-UHNUMH): 44 Posts
- ANM (ANM-UHNUMH): 150 Posts
- Nurse Mentor (NM-NC): 34 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-DHSHP): 18 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-DHsHDUA): 153 Posts
- Lab Technician (LT-DHSHDUA): 04 Posts
- Pharmacist (PH-DHSHDUA): 17 Posts
- OT Technician (OTT-DHSHDUA): 09 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant (OA-DHSHDUA): 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse (SN-DHS): 70 Posts
- Nurse In-Charge (NIC-DHS): 05 Posts
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission – NHM UP Results 2019
If you in search of the NHM UP Results 2019 for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & OT Technician then you are on the right place.up-date yourself here with the latest essential information regarding the result of UP NHM Results Staff Nurse 2019. The official website of The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission is www.nrhm.gov.in. which will soon publish the results online. To download the result of UP NRHM Laboratory Technician 2019 the aspirant has to keep with him/her their respective Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth. The Result of UP NHM going to be announced shortly.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Result 2019 – Selection Process
All the respective aspirants who had applied for the NHM UP Recruitment 2018-19 would face 2 stages of the recruitment and which are:
Phase 1: Written Test and/ Interview
Phase 2: Certificate Verification
Mode of Selection
After facing the written test examination the board will begin its process to check and make the result. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test shall be as follows:
(1) 33% for Un-Reserved Categories
(2) 30% for OBC
(3) 24% for SC – ST
Note: The appointment of the candidates done by the board will be entirely on contractual basis for a period of the one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
UP NHM Cut Off 2019 – NHM UP Staff Nurse Merit List 2019
The UP NHM exam cut off marks of the year 2019 will help all the candidates to know and to examine very well their performance in the written test which was given by them. As we all know that the qualifying marks of the Uttar Pradesh Block Account Manager 2019 will decide the destiny of the candidates. The Cut Off marks list will disclose the least possible percentage of marks scored by the aspirant with the name of the candidates who have scored well in the written exam which will further let the students know about the order to proceed to the next recruitment phase.
The appropriate authorities will prepare the Uttar Pradesh Counselor Exam Cutoff Marks list 2019 with keeping in their mind a few crucial things which are:
- Total no. of participants applied for the post.
- of posts available and
- Category reservation etc.
Note: If at any stage of recruitment, it is found or the candidate is caught on the basis of that:
- The candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or
- He/she has furnished incorrect/false
information in the certificate or any document attached while applying for the post,
- Or has suppressed any material fact(s)
Note: In above-listed case his/her candidature will be canceled.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 2306 Posts
- Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 257 Posts
How to Download NHM UP Staff Nurse Result 2019?
- Open the official website of the National Health Mission.
- Switch to the home page and then search for the option of NHM Staff Nurse Result 2018-19.
- Click on the link shown on the page.
- Further, you will be linked to another page.
- On that page, candidates are required to login via their respective application ID and password.
- On the submission of the asked information, the result will appear on the screen.
- Go through the result.
- Look for the option of Save and Download it.
|Recruitment Details||NHM UP Recruitment|
|Official Notification||Check Here – Check Short Notification Here|
|Admit Card||UP NHM Admit Card|
|Result||UP NHM Result|
|Official Website||www.upnrhm.gov.in – www.sams.co.in|
If you face problem in downloading the result, then wait for sometime as the server may be down at that time. If the issue still persists, then leave us the comment. We will reach to you with the optimum solution.
Table of Contents