NPCIL Result 2019 Executive Trainee: If energy-oriented subjects are what you love and that too in energy, if you admire Nuclear power the most, then a right opportunity is knocking your door. Actually, the NPCIL offered an open invitation to the caliber candidates for the post of Executive Trainee. And soon the NPCIL Result 2019 for 200 Executive Trainee Posts will be on the air. Before that, be sure that you register for NPCIL Executive Trainee as the registration date commence from 9th April 2019 (10.00 Hours) and closes at 23rd April 2019 (16:30 Hours).
As of now, there no sign of NPCIL Result 2019 on the official web page. But it is reckon that the NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019 will be surely available soon. Till then the candidature has to keep visiting the site frequently.
After completion of the exam, it is obvious to show eagerness for the NPCIL Result 2019 and that you can check by visiting our website: www.youthresult.com. As a consequence, you do not have to search for the result on different websites. Along with that, you can also download the NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019 and check your status.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019 – www.npcil.nic.in
Furthermore, in this article of NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019, you can also check NPCIL Executive Trainee Merit List 2019, NPCIL cut off marks 2019, Exam related information, the selection process of NPCIL Result 2019, etc. Moreover, it’s great said that you can be innovative, creative and intellectual stimulating if you work in the field that you love the most. You have to give less effort for learning and can provide optimal output.
NPCIL Result 2019 Executive Trainee 200 Posts
Bored of searching for accurate figures of vacancies. Do not worry; we are here to help you out. Hence, we made some context that will illustrate you the allocated seats according to category and disciplines. Have a look!
|Category||Current Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
NPCIL Result 2019 – Check More Details About Merit List &Answer Key
This makes a total of 200 vacancies for the post of NPCIL Executive Trainees. Additionally, another context is available that will guide you how the seats are distributed along with disciplines and category according to NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2019 NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/01.
Furthermore, there are 08 seats reserved for the people come in the category of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs).
NPCIL Result 2019 – About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. It is a Public Sector Organization which is responsible for the generation of Nuclear Power. Under the Act of 1956, the NPCIL was established in September 1987. The organization is ISO 14001 Government certified.
From 10 August 2012, the company has 21 nuclear reactors that are operating at seven different locations. It has the capacity to produce 6780 MWe. The headquarters of the company is located in Mumbai.
According to the data of 2018, the number of employees working for the company was 11,441. The company has four subsidiaries that include NPCIL-Nalco Power Company Limited, NPCIL- Indian Oil Nuclear Energy Corporation Limited, Anushakti Vidhyut Nigam Limited, and Anushakti Vidhyut Nigam Limited.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam Pattern 2019
It is mandatory to crack the Gate examination with cut off or qualify marks. If you fail to achieve the required score, then you will not be considered as an eligible candidate. Once, you scored the required target of legibility, and then you can proceed for Interview round. You can choose either of the medium (English or Hindi) to deliver your answers. For more details, check the eligibility criteria at NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2019 NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/01 or visit the official website.
Selection Process – NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019
The selection procedure is degraded into sections. The first section includes the NPCIL Executive Trainee Merit List 2019. The shortlisted candidates will be informed for the second section i.e. Personal Interview. The whole NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019 Selection Process in mentioned below step by step:
- Short listing of the applicants will be done on the basis of applying ratio 1:12. Also, on the basis of merit list prepared of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019. The candidate should secure qualifying marks be in the NPCIL Merit List 2019.
- All the candidates of GATE 2017, Gate 2018 or GATE 2019 will be treated on an equal and fair basis.
- The person with disabilities will be shortlisted among the least category wise cut off. The selection ratio will be the same as of 1:12.
- You can check the NPCIL Executive Trainee Merit List 2019 on our website as well as on the official website.
- For the next round of PI, the selected candidates will be informed via email/SMS. They can download the call letter for the interview from the official website of NPCIL: npcil.nic.in.
- The final selection for NPCIL Executive Trainee will be based on your performance, not the importance will be given to GATE score. The qualifying marks for the interview are as follow:
Marks for Unreserved: 70%
Marks for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD: 60%
- Final NPCIL Merit List 2019 will be prepared on the basis of your performance in Interview.
- If any candidate scores same marks, then the priority will be given to the senior (as per date of birth) amongst them.
NPCIL Merit List 2019 – Executive Trainee Post
It is assumed that the final NPCIL Executive Trainee Merit List 2019 will be soon released on the official website. On a special note, the merit list will be generated according to the candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview round. You cannot argue against the authority regarding NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019 and this kind of behavior will not be entertained.
NPCIL Call Letter 2019 – www.npcil.nic.in
Once you get selected/ able to qualify the first round, you will be informed via email/SMS for the second round i.e. Personal Interview. Before that, make sure that you are in the list of NPCIL Executive Trainee Written Exam Results. Now, the selected candidates have to download the call letter in which the venue, date and time will be entailed. So, reach at a mentioned venue before the given time. If you fail to carry the call letter with you for the Personal Interview, then you will not be permitted for the further process.
Steps to Download NPCIL Result 2019
- Visit official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Search for NPCIL Executive Trainee Result 2019 link
- Click on the link and enter login details
- The NPCIL Result 2019 Executive Trainee will be popped up
- Search your name in the list of NPCIL Executive Result 2019
- Download the NPCIL Result 2019 for further process
NPCIL Executive Trainee Answer Key 2019
After the exam, candidates can download the official NPCIL Answer Key 2019 for cross-verification. You can download the answer key from our website.
Hope that you find this NPCIL Merit List Answer Key 2019 interesting and helpful. Do not forget to share it with your friends and family. In case, you diagnose any difficulty, feel free to type in a comment box and we will solve your query. We wish you for your NPCIL Result 2019 and hopefully, you reserve your seat in the final list!