OJEE 2020 Odisha Joint Entrance Examination OJEE Application Form OJEE Exam Dates, OJEE Exam Pattern, OJEE Eligibility, OJEE Syllabus, OJEE Admit Card, OJEE Cut Off, OJEE Counseling, OJEE Result 2020
OJEE 2020: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination OJEE is a state level entrance exam to offer admission in a wide range of courses. It offers admission in UG and PG courses. The entrance exam will provide admission in the following courses:
- I Year degree courses in B. Pharma
- Integrated MBA
- Lateral Admission to II years i.e. III semester B. Tech/MCA/B. Pharma
- I year masters degree courses in MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma, M. Arch, M. Plan, M. Arch Executive
Candidates interested in appearing OJEE 2020 need to apply on the official website at (https://odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in. Before applying for the entrance exam, aspirants must read all the instructions carefully as it will ease the process of applying. They must read the eligibility criteria before applying.
OJEE Exam Date 2020
- Last date for the submission of online application form: March 2020
- The release of OJEE admit card: April 2020
- Date of OJEE 2020: May 2020
- Declaration of OJEE Result: In the month of June 2020
OJEE 2020 – Eligibility
For every course, the eligibility criteria in terms of education are different. It is as follows:
|Name of Stream||Educational Qualification||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|B.TECH – B.PLAN||Candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics along with ant one of the following subjects- Chemistry, Biotech, Biology, Technical vocational Sub, C.S., Electronics, I.T., Geology, Statistics)||Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks. For reserved category, it is 40%.|
|B. Arch||Candidates must have passed class 12th with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics||Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks.|
|B.PHARM||Candidates must have passed class 12th with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Biology.||–|
|MBA||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree||Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks.|
OJEE 2020 – Application Form
Before filling the application form, select the application form as per the desired course. It is as follows:
|Application Form Name||Course|
|A||B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|B||● Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg.students)|
● Lateral Entry to B.Tech ( B. Sc. Students)
● Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
● Lateral Entry to MCA
|D||● M Tech, M Tech (Part-Time course for working personnel), M Plan. (PGAT)|
● M. Arch
● M Pharm
|E||● MBA AND MCA|
● MBA AND LE-MCA
● MBA AND PGAT
- Candidates will apply online.
- They will submit the online application form on the official website.
- After the submission of the online application form, candidates must take the print out of submitted application form along with the receipt of fee payment.
- While filling the application form, candidates need to provide all the authentic details. Submission of details will generate the registration number.
- The candidate will also upload the photograph, signature, and impression of the left thumb.
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
- The application form will be considered as the complete one by the following:
- Completion of registration
- Uploading all the required documents
- Payment of application fee
- Generation of a confirmation page
OJEE 2020 – Application Fee
Candidates will pay the application fee as per the course for which they want admission. It is as follows:
- A, B, C, D Application Form: RS 1000
- E Application form: RS 1500
It will be paid via any of the following ways:
- Through e-Challan by a deposit in OJEE-2020 Bank Account with State Bank of India
- Through Debit Card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
OJEE Exam Pattern 2020
For every course, the separate entrance exam will be conducted. It is as follows:
|Name of Course||Entrance Test|
|B. Pharm||Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics of +2 science|
|Integrated MBA||Integrated MBA Test|
|Lateral Entry-MCA||MCA-LE Test|
|B.Sc (LE)||B.Sc (LE) Test|
|B. Tech (Second Year Lateral Entry)||Lateral Entry test|
|M. Plan||Architectural Conceptual Question & Reasoning|
|M. Arch||B. Arch & Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
|M. Tech||The branch which you have opted-in Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
OJEE Syllabus 2020
For Syllabus, Visit Here: OJEE Syllabus 2020
OJEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates will download OJEE 2020 admit card from the official website only. The link for downloading the admit card will get activated only after the authorities will release the same. It is an important document which will act the entry gate pass to enter in the exam hall. Without admit card, no candidate will get admission in the exam hall. One can download the OJEE admit card via using their application ID and DOB/Password. This is that application ID which is generated after the completion of the registration process.
OJEE Cut Off 2020
It is the minimum qualifying marks required to score in the exam to qualify the exam. OJEE cut off 2020 will be different for all courses. So, every course will have its own OJEE cut off 2020. It is decided by considering many factors such as the number of seats available in a specific course, last year’s cut off, a total number of candidates appeared in the exam and difficulty level of OJEE 2020.
OJEE Counseling 2020
The counseling will begin in the month of June 2020. It will commence after the publication of result. For each course, counseling will be conducted separately. Firstly, candidates will register themselves to participate in the web counseling process. At the time of counseling, if any of the candidates failed to produce original documents, then admission will be canceled. Verification of documents is a mandatory process.
OJEE Result 2020
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination result will get declared in the month of May. The result will enable the qualified candidates to participate in the admission process of private and government colleges which are offering engineering and medical courses.
Appeared candidates will be able to check the result via online mode. They need to enter their roll number and DOB to check their passing status. If any candidate is interested in knowing their subject wise marks scored by them, then they must give a written request with DD of RS 400 in favor of “OJEE-2020” at Bhubaneshwar. They need to submit the written request within the 10 days of the announcement of the result.
Along with the publication of result, authorities will also declare the rank list. Authorities will publish the separate rank list for different courses. Every candidate can download rank card through online mode only. The rank list is prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.