ONGC Recruitment 2019: ONGC has released the notification. Candidates who are interested in the government sector job must apply for the state. This is a good opportunity for the candidates as ONGC is a reputed company and will give you a great career ahead. The ONGC Jr. Technician & Asst.Technician recruitment process will start as per the notification only. So, the interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply before the last date. Assam candidates need to apply as soon as possible as waiting for the last moment will let you face server issues. The process for online submission has already started. After selection, the candidates can be posted and transferred to anywhere in India.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is a public sector company. The company is functioning since 1956. The headquarter of the company is present in Dehradun. It has a Maharatna status. The company is hiring a large number of candidates for different posts. ONGC is inviting applications from the eligible candidates who are possessing the domicile of Assam state for the respective posts of Medical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant & other vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Post Name||Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Jr. Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant, Medical Assistant & other posts|
|Vacancy Details||309 Posts|
|Job Location||ONGC, Assam|
|Vacancy Details||36 Posts|
|Job Location||ONGC, Gujarat|
Vacancy Details – ONGC Recruitment 2019
ONGC has released vacancies for the various posts. The posts are available at A1 Level, A2 Level, and W1 level. So, the recruitment process will be carried out to fill all the vacancies available at these levels.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Vacancy Details of Assam
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Technical Assistant||05||Rs.11,000 – 24,000|
|Junior Assistant Technician||126|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver||13|
|Junior Slinger Cum Rigger||02|
|Junior Security Supervisor||02|
|Junior Fire Supervisor||04|
|Assistant Technician||79||Rs.12,000 – 27,000|
|Junior Health Attendant||06||Rs.10,000 – 18,000|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Vacancy Details of Gujarat
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||10||Rs.12000 – 27000|
|Assistant Technician (Electrical)||02|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||09||Rs.11000 – 24000|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||05|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||03|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||04|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||03|
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for ONGC recruitment need to see the eligibility criteria. It is important to fulfill the eligibility criteria as only those candidates will be considered for the recruitment process who will fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of education and age. So, it is very important to get through the eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed class 10th/Diploma/Degree/PG Degree from the recognized Board/University of the country.
Age limit: The age limit is different for different posts. For the posts, the age limit is mentioned below:
- A1 & A2 Level Posts: The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years.
- W1 Posts: The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 27 years.
However, as per the government policies, relaxation is provided in the upper age limit to the Reserved Category candidates.
Pay Scale – ONGC Recruitment 2019
Every organization has fixed pay scale for the posts. At ONGC, the pay scale for A1 level posts is RS 11,000-24,000. On the Other Hand, the pay scale for A2 level posts is RS 12,000-27,000. The pay scale for W1 level is RS 10,000-18,000.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
It is very important for the applicants to pay the application fees during the filling up of the application form. Without paying application fees, no application form will be considered as completed one. Candidates of General category will pay RS 370 but Reserved category is exempted from paying the application fees. So, these candidates will not pay any kind of application fees. It will be paid via Challan at any branches of SBI.
Syllabus Details – ONGC Recruitment 2019
Each exam has the syllabus. It is as follows:
General Mental Ability and Aptitude:
Logical reasoning/Analytical/Comprehension ability
Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation Skills
It will constitute 20% of the question paper.
Part B will consist 80% of the question paper.
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- International and National Organizations.
Reasoning for ONGC Technician Syllabus 2019
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relationships.
- Visual Ability etc.
Aptitude Test for ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2018
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
Exam Information – ONGC Recruitment 2019
All questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions only. The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes. The exam will be in English, Hindi and Assamese language. However, for the post of Junior Asstt, the question will be in Hindi Language only. The candidates will no have any negative marking for marking wrong answers. Each question in the exam will carry 1 mark and there will be 100 questions in the exam.
The exam will have two parts:
- Part A: General Mental Ability and Aptitude Test
- Part B: Subject/ Domain Related
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
To shortlist the candidates and for the final selection, candidates will go through every stage of selection. The recruitment will be finally done via Computer based test and skill test. These will be followed by the physical standard test and physical efficiency test. Candidates who will pass through all these stages will be finally selected for the respective posts. So, it is mandatory for the final selection to get through all these stages of selection.
You May Like Here
- TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 – 25 Posts
- NHM UP Recruitment 2019 – 10160 Posts
- Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2019 – 341 Posts
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2019 – 1012 Posts
- Zilla Parishad, Parbhani Recruitment 2019 – 56 Posts
- Hassan District Court Recruitment 2019 – 31 Posts
- BSNL Recruitment 2019 – 300 Posts
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 – 20000+ Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – 10000+ Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – 2306 Posts
- Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 257 Posts
- Railway Recruitment 2019 RRB Group C & Group D – 16 Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 345 Posts
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – 405 Posts
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 – 1179 Posts
How to Apply for the ONGC Recruitment 2019?
Candidates will apply via online mode only. No offline mode is available. So, there is no need to send the print out of the application form. Fill the application form step by step. It will ease the entire process of filling the application form.
- Go to the official website of www.ongcindia.com
- Search for Careers. Search for “Recruitment Adv No. 01/2019 (R&P) for Non-Executives at ONGC Assam”
- Click on it.
- Read it thoroughly.
- Next, click on Apply Online
- Fill the application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of application form.
Important Dates – ONGC Recruitment 2019
It is important for the candidates who want to apply for recruitment, to know the dates for applying. Accordingly, they will submit the application form and pay the application fees.
- Commencement of submission of the online application process: 7th January 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 27th January 2019
- Computer Based Test: in the month of March 2019
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||ONGC Technician Online Registration Here|
|Recruitment Details||ONGC Recruitment|
|ONGC Result||Available Here|