OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment: The Public Service Commission of Odisha has released an official notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon. There are total 61 vacancies for the post of Dental Surgeon. All interested eligible candidates can fill the online forms from 12th of September to 11th of October, 2018. The forms for the recruitment will be accepted through online method only.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Category||Number of Vacancies|
The total of 61 numbers of posts will be filled by recruiting Dental Surgeons.
Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have done bachelors in Dental Surgery (BDS) or must possess any other equivalent degree issued by a Medical College/Institution. The college/institute must be well recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) along with a registration certificate that is approved under the Dentist Act number 1948.
The applicant must have aged more than 21 years and less than 31 years. There will certainly age relaxations provides to people lying under few of the categories. For a detailed view, you can refer to its official advertisement document.
Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon Pay Scale
Candidates who will be appointed for the post of Dental Surgeon will receive an amount between Rs. 15,600 to Rs 39,100 monthly. Other than this, they will receive a grade pay amount of Rs. 5400 in accordance with the 6th Pay Commission as well as the amount for DA and many other allowances.
If you are looking for the application fees related to form then please refer to the official advertisement notification for this recruitment.
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery or its equivalent|
|Application Starting Date||12/09/2018|
|Application Closing Date||11/10/2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam details and Syllabus
The Examination will consist of an objective type multiple choice question paper and a personal interview. The objective test will include a question from various bio-related subjects like anatomy, surgery, Orthodontics, Periodontics, etc. The detailed syllabus is listed below:
|S. No||Type of Questions||Disciplines||Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Anatomy||10||200 Questions||3 Hours|
|12.||Oral Medicine& Radiology||10|
|13.||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|18.||Public Health Dentistry||10|
OPSC Recruitment Selection Procedure
Candidates who will pass the objective test will further be given an invitation for a personal interview. The one who will pass the interview round will then be considered well for appointing as a Dental Surgeon. The overall score will be calculated by considering the combination of 30% of marks in their career and the 70% of marks obtained in objective test.
You May Like Here
- DMF Angul Recruitment 2018 Specialist Doctor Medical Officer – 47 Posts
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Bihar Judiciary Notification – 349 Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Sub Inspector Apply Online – 202 Posts
- WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited – 333 Posts
Steps to Apply for the OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment
- Browse the official website of OPSC Recruitment board i.e. opsc.gov.in
- Locate the Notification for PSC Dental Surgeon recruitment under important notifications tab.
- Click on the Registration tab and fill in all the required details.
- Now you will direct to the main form so fill in the details and upload the asked certificates as well as a scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Ensure all the uploaded documents are in the declared format by OPSC Recruitment board.
- Verify all the details and proceed to the next level of the form.
- There you will find an option to process the application fee for your form so choose any of the payment methods and make the payment.
- Once the payment is done click on the “submit” button to finally submit your form.
Apply Online Here: www.opsc.gov.in
So this way you can easily fill in the forms for OPSC Recruitment, Hope the content proved to be helpful for you. For more information or any query please feel free to leave a comment in the comment box provided below.